Which basketball program do you hate the most? | The Boneyard

Which basketball program do you hate the most?

Which basketball program do you hate the most?

• Duke

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 91 50.6%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • Baylor

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • South Carolina

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Maryland

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Saw this on the men's board and thought it was interesting.

As a side note, on the men's side, it's teams like Kentucky, Syracuse, Duke, BCU, and Providence. The women's choices seem to logically be much different, but I'll be curious to see if there are a lot of "others" that get voted for...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Honestly I figured most UCONN fans would vote "Tennessee" but we also have a good number of visitors and I thought maybe some of them might have other schools. Realistically most Duke fans probably hate UNC the most, but at this point i just feel sorry for their team... And it would not surprise me if any of our Tenn visitors would list UCONN as their most hated school, but since this poll isn't on the Summitt or Volnation, I decided to leave UCONN off the list. I guess they could vote "other"...

Reaction Score
Saw this on the men's board and thought it was interesting.

As a side note, on the men's side, it's teams like Kentucky, Syracuse, Duke, BCU, and Providence. The women's choices seem to logically be much different, but I'll be curious to see if there are a lot of "others" that get voted for...

I don't HATE anyone or any team. These are kids like Uconn kids trying to do their best.
Having said that to many: Uconn--Why? Because it's easier to hate the rich guy, the rich team, the rich successful country. Geno is now reaping the rewards (or hates) of those who like or envy the UConn program.

I do have lots of DISLIKES!!

I dislike the manner in which Tenn treated the Maya affair.
I dislike how some coaches treat their players--and they are making millions because of those kids!!
I dislike how some teams abuse our kids (Uconn team).
What can I do about it?? You just saw the extent of my power!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hate is a strong word. Do I really "hate" another basketball program? Well, yeah...

LadyVolsLogoClr.jpg

Reaction Score
Hate is too strong a word but I have no respect for Tenn. All the other teams except SC I actually like. SC talks a good game so far but eh.

Reaction Score
Tennessee definitely but it's odd that I still want them to do well enough that they are still a relevant foil to us. It's far more enjoyable to end their tourney hopes when they're near the top of mountain, then where they are now.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Don't like orange or green (sometimes its blue). Terps aren't my fav either.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This topic is embarrassing, with all the blessing this program has had you ought to be our best ambassador with warmth & love for all.
I'm certainly not embarrassed one single bit, but feel free to move on if you are offended. :rolleyes:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This topic is embarrassing, with all the blessing this program has had you ought to be our best ambassador with warmth & love for all.
Duke is vaguely annoying but their trials and tribulations are entertaining.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Absolutely no hate at all.
Why bother with such a profoundly negative emotion
Joanne's antics bother me
I'm not a fan of Kim
The terrible things reported about Pat and UTenn are mostly hearsay for me... I wasn't around...
Sad, irritating...true... but hate?
No way...
Who can hate such a pathetic bunch.
As a poster above noted...We've been blessed and may continue to be
Channeling our energy into maximizing our team's future and good fortune is my main objective.
(above sentence edited to eliminate coercion so as to not suggest anyone follow this path at my suggestion). :)

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Of the teams listed its South Carolina for me.

;) Hey boo.

Just kidding.

I voted "other".... Kentucky, in case anybody is wondering. Barf. Although it is difficult for me to relish in what's currently happening there. I wouldn't wish that on anybody..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom