Where is my daily Knicks update? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Where is my daily Knicks update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The Knicks were bounced by those players I believe 4 times in the last 40 years, what is your excuse for the other 36?

Wake up, your act is tired. The Knicks success, or lack their of, can be seen as nothing but a joke given their location, money and fan base.

Yes 2 championships, about 6 players in the top 50 of all time and a wealth of hall of famers. I really don't want to talk Knicks, we lost, im over it. I'm just responding to some of these off base statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Knicks have have been a collection of individuals for a long time. With the exception of the "Lost Jordan Years," they would consistently lose to other teams.

You can't blame Bird for King's short comings. The Celtics won exactly 1 championship when he was a healthy Knick. THe Knicks were terrible anyhow in the early 80's.

As for a "daily update," They lost over the weekend. The updates should stop. On the other hand, It would be kinda humorous for someone to remind you of this fact every day for the next 5 months.

I'm a stubborn man, if anyone wants to bring up the Knicks everyday for the next 5 plus months I'm game in responding with a Boston blunder.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm a stubborn man, if anyone wants to bring up the Knicks everyday for the next 5 plus months I'm game in responding with a Boston blunder.

Okay. I'll bump this thread tomorrow. I'm curious to see what Boston blunder you're referring to.

The Knicks, a 2 seed, beat a C's team, a 7 seed, which was decimated by injury. Going back to 1970, the Celtics have 6 championships to the Knicks' 2.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Okay. I'll bump this thread tomorrow. I'm curious to see what Boston blunder you're referring to.

The Knicks, a 2 seed, beat a C's team, a 7 seed, which was decimated by injury. Going back to 1970, the Celtics have 6 championships to the Knicks' 2.

Winners find a way.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Winners find a way.

That's why the Knicks are at home.

"Winners duckk the prom queen.";) - John Mason, The Rock

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
That's why the Knicks are at home.

"Winners duckk the prom queen.";) - John Mason, The Rock

With the Celtics! ;)

Husky25

Reaction Score
With the Celtics! ;)

Well, in 2008, The Celtics duckked the prom Queen and did just the tip in 2010. The Belle of the 1972 Ball has been road hard and put away soaking wet.:)

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Well we did win the division this year so we got a little play play. Maybe next year we can get it wet.

Reaction Score
Hey it beats the 80 years of "bad luck" the Red Sox went through prior to 2004. Wait, no the "curse" I meant. Didn't that have something to do with a piano? That wasn't pathetic at all.

No, the Red Sox streak was pathetic. And it was 86 years.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
No, the Red Sox streak was pathetic. And it was 86 years.

I think the idea of a curse involving a piano was more pathetic

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Update: The worst franchise owner in the history of professional sports--who also happens to be one of the richest--has just hired the biggest egomaniac coach in the history of professional sports, and is paying him more than anyone else has ever been paid to run the team, and make his decisions for him. Except that he hasn't been making basketball decisions for more than five years. Oh, and the cap-strapped team's franchise player remains the most one-dimensional star in the game, whose talents are best when pretending he's the only player on the floor.

If nothing else, this should be interesting. Jackson has his work cut out for him. Most humans could make better basketball decisions than Dolan,, and Jackson is obviously one of the better basketball minds of all time; and they actually have some cap space to work with after next year, so substantial improvement should be likely in any event if you simply help reduce the bad decisions. Making good ones, perhaps enticing a complementary star (or two) to come to NY, and using that zen Jedi mind- to make Carmelo work better with the rest of the team is the dream I guess. We'll see.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Update: The worst franchise owner in the history of professional sports--who also happens to be one of the richest--has just hired the biggest egomaniac coach in the history of professional sports, and is paying him more than anyone else has ever been paid to run the team, and make his decisions for him. Except that he hasn't been making basketball decisions for more than five years. Oh, and the cap-strapped team's franchise player remains the most one-dimensional star in the game, whose talents are best when pretending he's the only player on the floor.

If nothing else, this should be interesting. Jackson has his work cut out for him. Most humans could make better basketball decisions than Dolan,, and Jackson is obviously one of the better basketball minds of all time; and they actually have some cap space to work with after next year, so substantial improvement should be likely in any event if you simply help reduce the bad decisions. Making good ones, perhaps enticing a complementary star (or two) to come to NY, and using that zen Jedi mind- to make Carmelo work better with the rest of the team is the dream I guess. We'll see.

UConn is playing a conference championship game tonight and you're talking about the freaking Knicks.

This topic doesn't belong here, even as OT. It belongs in Pro Sports forum. Or better yet, The Cesspool.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
UConn is playing a conference championship game tonight and you're talking about the freaking Knicks.

This topic doesn't belong here, even as OT. It belongs in Pro Sports forum. Or better yet, The Cesspool.
Yes, believe it or not I can focus on more than one thing at a time. Sorry superfanboy. I didn't put the thread here; I searched for it to post the news because I think it's interesting, and it's a subject that has been discussed here. If you care so little, it's odd that you allowed yourself to suck the precious energy from your laser focus in order to write that, rather than ignore the post.

Reaction Score

Chill the out its a free country, OT threads can go here.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

I'm not really sure what's going to happen here. Dolan has overpaid in the past in regards to the Knicks but no one has ever walked through MSG with as much cache as Mr. Jackson. At this point until Dolan croaks I don't expect a contending team since Dolan seems to shoot the team in the foot at the most inopportune times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom