When was the last time you went out? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

When was the last time you went out?

Reaction Score
I went to Hartford on Saturday to pick up our Easter roast at Capitol Grille. You think Hartford was a ghost town before?
I ran out This morning after the powers went out to get gas for the generator. We were running two fridges as well as the modem so the wife and I could work from home. Internet went out about 2:00. Beer:30.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Walk the dog multiple times per day, takeout/ groceries/ packy here and there. Shouldn’t be at much of a risk if you are keeping distance and not touching face before washing hands or sanitizing.

Reaction Score
Work at a grocery store, so today, yesterday, Friday, etc.

When you go to a grocery store, do me a favor and let me know you want some scallions instead of crowding up next to me and reaching over my head while I stock the chard

And thanks to everyone who is respecting distancing and wearing masks! :cool:

Reaction Score
the office - 3/12; a store - 3/16. only dog walks and mental health drives since.

Reaction Score
Went to Tree House last Saturday and they were corona-fantastic: curbside pick-up and nobody within 10 feet of me when I loaded my cans.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Supermarket a week ago.

I'll go back in the next 3 days, plus refill some meds.

Walked at the beach yesterday, which I've done half the days in the past week, but could see going back to daily. When I do so, I'm dressed in mask/hat/gloves, walk solo, and keep my distance.

I appreciate what all are sharing here.

Reaction Score
Walks in the park, trail or on the road in the neighborhood 3 to 4 times per week.

Reaction Score
Trying to get in shape for my 67th birthday in a few weeks when I plan to run a sub-50 minute 10K. So that means running 35 miles a week with hill repeats, strides, surges, and easy days. Playing solo golf on the other days - and yah, that means walking 18 holes as carts are prohibited. Biking on my off days.

Reaction Score
Walk the dog every day at local parks or trails (except for today-crazy weather). Went to get gas for the generator and to Ocean State Job lot today. I don't wear a mask at the parks just keep our distance. Majority (80%) of staff and customers at Ocean State had a mask on.

Reaction Score
We've been doing Instacart and Amazon for everything thus far. Did one CVS run last week, but other than that (and walking the dog) my wife and I have been inside. I'm "distance teaching" and my wife is working from home so we're busy most weekdays.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Took my '77 Monte Carlo for a cruise on route 66 last Thursday. Also try to walk through the neighborhood daily.

Reaction Score
We've been doing Instacart and Amazon for everything thus far. Did one CVS run last week, but other than that (and walking the dog) my wife and I have been inside. I'm "distance teaching" and my wife is working from home so we're busy most weekdays.
Just an fyi, my wife works for cvs, if you were picking up prescriptions, they have been offering free delivery. I don't think that's the case for the rest of their stuff, but thought I'd pass it on because they've done a poor job getting word out in my opinion.

Reaction Score
1586893412187.gif

Reaction Score
Every day at least down the street with the dog usually to a park but pick places no one (or very few so I can be sure to go a different way) is at and haven't come near anyone on a dog walk yet, usually 2 a day, my wife brings her also. Went to packy once in full armor pretty set there LOL. This past Saturday neighborhood friends on the deck 5-7pm for drinks plenty of distance as one works for UPS and still working. But very safe, needed laughs with others. Yesterday Easter outside with son at his new house did all his spring cleanup no one got close at all but did separate chores and got his landscaping in order then brought him back Easter dinner but dropped it off again not close. His GF who lives with him still works and went to parents for Easter, not thrilled at all with that but who am I?

But mostly home, seems like I do a lot but hardly at all.
Lots of Mass guys playing Shenny, mau.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I go for a walk and a bike ride every day with a mask on. Yesterday we visited my wife's sister in the next town from us where we sat in our car in the street and they were in their drive way. On the way home we stopped at the PO to mail some letters. Tomorrow we do our first big shop at 7 am when the open for two hours for seniors only. Can I get a big WOO WOO

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Went to Tree House last Saturday and they were corona-fantastic: curbside pick-up and nobody within 10 feet of me when I loaded my cans.

Trillium has a great process too. Pre-order in the morning. They give you a time you can pick it up and an Order #. You pull in, a guy about 30 feet away asks your order #, radios in that you are there. You are directed to station 1 or 2 and the beer is there. You load and drive off. They also are wiping things down.

Trillium2.JPG

Reaction Score
the office - 3/12; a store - 3/16. only dog walks and mental health drives since.
Wow that’s pretty impressive - what are u eating ? Rice cakes, tofu, and grass? You must’ve stocked up like you were in an episode of The Walking Dead. Good for u.

Reaction Score
Bought a new car on 3/12, trips to auto repair on 2nd car, Golfing 4x a week, 2-3 trips a week to grocery stores, a costco run last week, approx 6 trips to Home Depot, a couple of trips to a local garden center, a few trips to pickup takeout orders. Lots of yard work

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just went out to buy a Lotto ticket. It was a health-related trip because if my numbers came in and I didn't have it I'd kill myself.

Reaction Score
Went out on Sunday to a sit down restaurant and enjoyed Ravioli filled with butternut squash/ brown butter sage/ and pumpkin seed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom