What I Learned on the Boneyard Today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What I Learned on the Boneyard Today

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
That and legal advice.

This. This is my favorite. Boneyarder & Boneyarder's legal careers are so lucrative they are now able to do their lawyering pro bono!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I actually don't like beach vacations. I enjoy snorkeling on occasion but never saw the point in laying in sand and inviting skin cancer.

And you need to stop overworking a joke theme so hard. Let is rest for a couple of days, bring it back out on the weekend. Jokes get tired too, y'know.

Obviously, you are new to the Boneyard.

We have jokes older than your references.

Reaction Score
Whelp I’m just gonna finish this with a page out of your book my brother ( because you are on my shortlist of favorite BY peeps)

For the joke to work the punchline has to have absurdity. It doesn’t. It’s reality.

I got the joke before you knew about it.

Watching storrs wreck you in this thread is like seeing a Mets era Willie Mays fail at a slider away.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Obviously, you are new to the Boneyard.

We have jokes older than your references.

I know I can be many things. ( and some of them off putting)

But am I prescient or what?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Watching storrs wreck you in this thread is like seeing a Mets era Willie Mays fail at a slider away.
Lolz

Cmon dupester.

You are so much better.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
So basically I'm the Boneyard. Two of like five references were from me (legal help & bachelor party). I think you're forgetting the best one--finding long lost eskimo brothers

Reaction Score
But it is the definitive authority for Connecticut pizza and razor blade use, so there's that.

Actually, the booze guys know their stuff. If I ever need to buy a bottle of Scotch, I'm asking these guys right here.

There have been some very good Bourbon, Scotch and Whiskey threads in the past.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So basically I'm the Boneyard. Two of like five references were from me (legal help & bachelor party). I think you're forgetting the best one--finding long lost eskimo brothers

That’s actually my job. I collect them via PM for anyone who wants to register with the BYEBDB.

Reaction Score
This place is the best: Pizza, Arby's, beer, brain health, decoding recruits' twitter accounts, immigration attorney advice, gin, epic meltdowns, contract experts, bachelor parties, HVAC, Taylor Rooks...
Uhh. I think you forgot beer and gin

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
What? CV is not going pro?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Whelp I’m just gonna finish this with a page out of your book my brother ( because you are on my shortlist of favorite BY peeps)
For the joke to work the punchline has to have absurdity. It doesn’t. It’s reality.
I got the joke before you knew about it.

Umm, aren't jokes supposed to be, unh, funny? That's just misogyny dressed up as hippie punching. I understand in 3 tooth Pittsburgh, that passes as humor, but in the civilized world, it generates disdain.

The better one is the play on the old Catskills meme:
Man that show was awful, they missed lyrics, the rhythm kept bouncing, they were off key, and the song selection was mediocre.
Yeah, man... and it was so short!

I'll take this under consideration.

For now, it feels like I'm telling Tom Cruise a Scientology joke and he's getting all up in my face with, "Dude, you don't get it."

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I have learned stuff like "we didn't give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor", 20 minutes is an eternity, we used to land recruiting classes like Dook & UK land today, Rolling Rock is an awesome beer, and I don't like Squid

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I expect that analogy to get as much traction here as storrs’s jokes.

At least I'm still going over better here than in the Pool where is deleting everything I post...

And they're not "my" jokes. I didn't write them. Here you go.

So sensitive you guys are about the Dead... y'all really are kinda like Scientologists in that regard.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom