Western Region Husky Fans - Check In. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Western Region Husky Fans - Check In.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard! If you need help you can either get my attention by using the @ symbol (above the number 2 on your keyboard) and then HuskyNan all run together. It will alert me you’re trying to get my attention. Or you can send a PM by clicking on my handle (HuskyNan) then Start a Conversation.
Thanks HuskyNan. I’ve always admired your leadership directives of the board, and will certainly accept your offer.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hi everyone.

This is my very first time commenting on the Boneyard’s site, even though I’ve read many comments in the past. Also, I’m not very savvy with these websites so I’ll need your help in the future.

Anyway, in responding to the current topic, I now reside in Southern California
Hi “homie”. Glad to have you aboard. We’re all here for you if we can be of service. Keep posting and you’ll get the hang of it in no time. Look forward to your posts and comments. :)

Reaction Score
Hi “homie”. Glad to have you aboard. We’re all here for you if we can be of service. Keep posting and you’ll get the hang of it in no time. Look forward to your posts and comments. :)
Thank you Carnac, your offer is accepted. Like HuskyNan’s and numerous other Boneyarders’, I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts as they’ve always been inciteful, and I look forward to you helping me navigate my way around the ‘yard.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Leimert Park. Just east of Culver City...
I’m very familiar with that area. I lived in the jungle in the early 70’s.

For those not familiar with L.A., the “jungle” is an neighborhood of apartment buildings with palm trees lining every street. The jungle was nothing more than a monicker. No lions or tigers. It was a very nice area 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom