Western Region Husky Fans - Check In. | The Boneyard

Western Region Husky Fans - Check In.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
AmeriConn started a "roll call" for Florida UConn fans. I thought it was a novel idea, and decided to take it a step further, and start one for the UConn fans that reside the the 11 western states of the country: Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California. I know there are a lot of UConn fans out here. Let's see how many of them do the yard and will check in. Step up and sign in please.

1622940313300.png

Carnac - Southern California

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Present! For Colorado! :rolleyes:

Although, I'm not necessarily rooting for UConn :eek:, but if a fan ever wants to get together to watch a game in Colorado, happy to do so! I just might be rooting for the other team on the floor, but happy to buy the winner a drink. :D

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Southern Oregon, 8 miles from California border.

Reaction Score
Greetings from hell, er I mean Las Vegas! It's just feels like it with the 108 degree weather.
For about three months a year I am there too! (Henderson). I usually go for part of the summer and people there say why, until I tell them my main location is The Villages, Fla., so I don't really have a good summer option. Actually prefer the stick your head in the oven kind of dry heat, to 90's and humid in Florida.

Reaction Score
Went to a minor league baseball game there years ago. Had a great time.
Team name: Quakes
Ballpark: Epicenter
Mascot: Tremor

Can't beat that marketing.

The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes are the California League affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom