Western Region Husky Fans - Check In. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Western Region Husky Fans - Check In.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
For about three months a year I am there too! (Henderson). I usually go for part of the summer and people there say why, until I tell them my main location is The Villages, Fla., so I don't really have a good summer option. Actually prefer the stick your head in the oven kind of dry heat, to 90's and humid in Florida.
I like Henderson. When we would visit my granddaughter while she was attending UNLV, we did all of our shopping and dining in Henderson. I’m very familiar with the Walmart on Eastern and Serene. I spent a lot of money on her there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
San Diego (duh!) Home of future Husky great Ice Brady --- and the overall disappointing Charde Houston. She did have some moments, though. Kelsey Plum was another local high school star.

Reaction Score
A rabid fan from Berkeley, Ca. I haven't missed a Husky game on TV in the last ten years. Greetings to FridaFriend, in Berkeley.

Reaction Score
Boulder, CO so I root for the Buffs as well as the Huskies, of course. All good WBB is a gift I cherish. :D

Reaction Score
Boulder, CO so I root for the Buffs as well as the Huskies, of course. All good WBB is a gift I cherish. :D

While CU had the best win of the Colorado teams last year, they somehow lost a local rivalry game to my team in Denver! It’s definitely a fun time for Colorado teams.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Vegas husky
Welcome aboard, most of the time it's about UConn basketball, but in the off season it sometimes gets off track and can become the rabbit hole. Hope you enjoy today's weather, it's only supposed to get up to 96 degrees.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Los Angeles, CA. Shocking I know. I used to be EricSanDiego. Lived there for about 25 years or so. Will move back when I retire.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Though we often call it North Malibu, it's really Oxnard CA. Just upcoast from LA and Malibu on the way to Santa Barbara.
I used to live there 25+ years ago when I moved to Oxnard from CT. Wonderful comute to Westlake Village.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Tahoe Park, in Sacramento, CA. Where it was 106 last week and supposed to be a low of 47 on Wednesday (with a basketball team that almost rivals the Cleveland Indians of old for ineptitude).

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I guess I'm the wobbly third leg of the San Diego stool. We'll be a four-legged chair when Eric returns to "America's Finest City."

Reaction Score
Los Angeles, CA. Shocking I know. I used to be EricSanDiego. Lived there for about 25 years or so. Will move back when I retire.
Los Ángeles? Whereabout?

Reaction Score
Hi everyone.

This is my very first time commenting on the Boneyard’s site, even though I’ve read many comments in the past. Also, I’m not very savvy with these websites so I’ll need your help in the future.

Anyway, in responding to the current topic, I now reside in Southern California

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hi everyone.

This is my very first time commenting on the Boneyard’s site, even though I’ve read many comments in the past. Also, I’m not very savvy with these websites so I’ll need your help in the future.

Anyway, in responding to the current topic, I now reside in Southern California
Welcome to the Boneyard! If you need help you can either get my attention by using the @ symbol (above the number 2 on your keyboard) and then HuskyNan all run together. It will alert me you’re trying to get my attention. Or you can send a PM by clicking on my handle (HuskyNan) then Start a Conversation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom