Westbrook to.... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Westbrook to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
he backed off... cause she has an attitude like Boothe :rolleyes:
That's good to know. Besides, he was all in on and knew he had an excellent chance in recruiting Walker.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Geno didn't recruit Evina?
No.
What follows is pure speculation:
This was a very talented class with wing type players Geno had to draw the line somewhere. Half of the top 12 players in this class are Wings. Two of the top 12 (Horvat & Dodson) had reported interest in UCONN but there was simply no room at UCONN.
Early indications are that Evina was going to stay out west. One article on her signing stated that :"Her Family had to talk her into taking a visit to TN". Maryland came into the picture late also.
It may have been as simple as Geno knew he had a good shot at signing Megan Walker and set out to sign players that were complementary to her. Never brought into the theory that Evina and Megan were going to share time on the court together as many ND fans were hoping because their games are too similar.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Have we every gotten anyone from the NW - I can't think of anyone. Can't even think of anyone we went hard after from that area. We do well from SCal, but can't think of anyone from NCal either. (Paris twins were recruited hard from NCal but Sherri got them.)

Geno said in talking about the current recruits that they just don't spend time on players that are unlikely to come, even if they really like them. Fan's always wonder why we aren't in on _______, and usually the simple answer is they aren't interested in Uconn.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Have we every gotten anyone from the NW - I can't think of anyone. Can't even think of anyone we went hard after from that area. We do well from SCal, but can't think of anyone from NCal either. (Paris twins were recruited hard from NCal but Sherri got them.)

Geno said in talking about the current recruits that they just don't spend time on players that are unlikely to come, even if they really like them. Fan's always wonder why we aren't in on _______, and usually the simple answer is they aren't interested in Uconn.
Far NW as in Alaska=Jessica Moore.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think of Alaska as the far east!:rolleyes: - Always a winner in trivia - what is the eastern most state in the US?!
I suppose if you go far enough West, you'll end up in the East eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom