Westbrook to.... | The Boneyard

Westbrook to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Wowzers. I won't say too much. After all, it's her choice.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
im sure the vol fans will say she is better than walker. I havent seen either play... so i personally wouldnt know.
Bret Mccormick at All Star Girls report had Westbrook #1 in the class. Surprised but not shocked TN has 2?3? players from Oregon on the roster.

Reaction Score
Seems like Tennessee and Duke have both made major comebacks based on their recent recruiting success............now the pressure is really on those two questionable coaches..................if they loose it isn't due to a lack of talent.............

Reaction Score
She is an amazing player. Such exciting news after a really depressing week of election news. I am sure the walker vs. westbrook who's really the #1 player will continue from now until infinity....

Ha

Not really concerned with that one.............which one wins National Championships during her four years is the real question..........................

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
crying%203.png

Reaction Score
She is an amazing player. Such exciting news after a really depressing week of election news. I am sure the "walker vs. westbrook who's really the #1 player?" discussion will continue from now until infinity....

Ha

I just looked at your roster, do you have a healthy point guard this year ?

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Didn't I say what if they did like Stewie (UConn) and Sykes (Syracuse) and Ariel (Tn) and Morgan (UConn). I really didn't know they would do like Ariel and Morgan :). I was thinking Walker (UConn) and Westbrook (ND).

Reaction Score
I just looked at your roster, do you have a healthy point guard this year ?
Jordan Reynolds is the senior PG and she is the real leader....not in stats but for the team. she had to sit out with a concussion last year in elite 8. was a huge loss.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

This is going to be a stellar class for Tennessee. I'm really looking forward to some seriously competitive games with the Lady Vols in the coming years. I'm sure none of our coaches are.. but if anything, this destroys any ideas that anybody on SC's staff may have had about "resting on their laurels".

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Somebody, anybody get reaction from Margo Please.... Please.....

Yeah, We haven't seen or heard from "Ya girl Margot" in some time. I'd love to hear her take on their latest commit, and the Vol Nation consensus outlook for the upcoming season. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom