Weekend recruiting visits? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Weekend recruiting visits?

Reaction Score
Charlie, with your track record , you will most likely suspect photoshopping even if the pics are posted. But that is understandable. These rumors are almost too good to be true! ;)

only if the photos were coming from a Notre Dame fan's e-mail:mad:....................actually.if it was a "run of the mill" recruit I'd buy it easily enough................having Bueckers and Fudd in addition to the others is a very unusual situation indeed................if that really does turn out to be true I think we'll be able to read all about it in the press

Reaction Score
I’m fortunate that I get to travel. I wasn’t going to mention that I’m in Kauai, but the subject of the weather in Storrs was raised. The North Shore of Kauai is very rainy. (The various Jurassic Park films were made there.) Monday was gray and wet, but the weather has been nice since—if you like 83 and sunny. I’m in Poipu, on the Southern Coast. I send all the Boneyarders “warm” wishes.
Love the Nā Pali Coast on the NW side! Once we did an all-day catamaran trip down it and back. Saw a humpback do a full breach, spinner dolphins followed our boat the whole way, and we jumped in and snorkled with turtles near the shore. The cliffs are just awesome.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
gee... you guys are making me out to be a big believer in fake news ....:rolleyes:.
Not at all. I find that you rarely believe anything, and that you often manage to find the dark cloud around the silver lining. Whether the news is fake or true is less meaningful to you than if it is positive or negative. I believe that Spiro Agnew was referring to you when when he called out those "nattering nabobs of negativism". Seems to be your vade mecum, Charlie! :D You keep the rest of us more grounded.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m fortunate that I get to travel. I wasn’t going to mention that I’m in Kauai, but the subject of the weather in Storrs was raised. The North Shore of Kauai is very rainy. (The various Jurassic Park films were made there.) Monday was gray and wet, but the weather has been nice since—if you like 83 and sunny. I’m in Poipu, on the Southern Coast. I send all the Boneyarders “warm” wishes.

Hawaii huh? Milford, I hate you. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'll be back in January, but I won't tell anyone. ;)

Safe travels, enjoy every moment spent in paradise. We’ll try and hold the rope (a Bum Phillips term) until you get back. :cool:

Reaction Score
Not at all. I find that you rarely believe anything, and that you often manage to find the dark cloud around the silver lining. Whether the news is fake or true is less meaningful to you than if it is positive or negative. I believe that Spiro Agnew was referring to you when when he called out those "nattering nabobs of negativism". Seems to be your vade mecum, Charlie! :D You keep the rest of us more grounded.:eek:

actually I believe many things but I also know that there are two sides to every story........................I simply don't let things slide based on reputation or past performance alone..................I'm always searching for the right answers and the truth...................if you think that's a fault, so be it............

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Safe travels, enjoy every moment spent in paradise. We’ll try and hold the rope (a Bum Phillips term) until you get back. :cool:
To clarify, I fly to Honolulu tomorrow, then California on Tuesday, then home to D.C. on the following Monday. I’ll be back in Maui and Kauai for the first half of January. Fortunately, I have trips to San Diego, Cancun, and New York in between.

Reaction Score
Looks like Jones and Boston visited South Carolina together earlier this week. I really don’t see either player picking the Gamecocks.

Attachments

• C4EF0291-7447-462F-815B-2FDDC2457929.jpeg
    C4EF0291-7447-462F-815B-2FDDC2457929.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 68

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
actually I believe many things but I also know that there are two sides to every story....I simply don't let things slide based on reputation or past performance alone...I'm always searching for the right answers and the truth....if you think that's a fault, so be it..
It's an observation, not a condemnation. Ease up. You are a skeptic, and I noted that I saw you that way. There is nothing either good nor bad about it. Amen to you ,too.

Reaction Score
It's an observation, not a condemnation. Ease up. You are a skeptic, and I noted that I saw you that way. There is nothing either good nor bad about it. Amen to you ,too.

Don't worry, my ego is healthy enough to slough off any negative comments made about me on the Bone Yard........................as a matter of fact I sometimes find the criticism aimed at me downright refreshing............................that said, when you make definitive statements like "you don't believe in anything" and "Whether the news is fake or true is less meaningful to you than if it is positive or negative" you could be called out by some for launching a personal attack.....................I say this as a friendly observation not a complaint.....................

Reaction Score
Won't the recruits (Jones at least) be on their flights home by the time the game happens tomorrow? They can't stay more than 48 hours.

If they arrived at dinner time Friday they could easily see the game and be off campus. Game will be over by 3:30.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom