Week 3: Other Games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Week 3: Other Games

Reaction Score
Right on queue a missed layup and a skip pass sails into the 5th row. Yet still holding on by 4

Reaction Score
The handicappers had a rough night last night. Lots of easy pickups with SJU, TT, Ohio St, Arizona, LSU, K State, Richmond, UAB, etc.

If only every night could be like that.

Reaction Score
Interestingly Ballo on Arizona is also from Mali. Listed at 7', 260 lbs. They build them different in Mali apparently.
Sanogo, Dante and Ballo all played soccer prior to trying basketball...Makes me wonder how they train their soccer players!

For you local mid-major nerds out there, I just finished up my recap of the Vermont @ Yale game on the blog:

Reaction Score
If any of you are bored and looking for something to do today...Maine is playing at CCSU at 3:30. Maine is 2-2, beat Boston College last week. Central has had some tough losses and is in desperate need of a win. It's a pick 'em on the betting line. With students gone for Thanksgiving it'll probably be pretty dead, though.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
soccer, of limited value to me as a spectator sport, is of outstanding utility as a training sport for other sports not named soccer. regularly, when coaching middle school and early hs hoop teams, i'd use it. pretty amazing sometimes to watch it's impact only a hoop game or two later.
also, effective in getting the knuckleheads to focus when in the gym.
'looks like a decent day out there to hit the grass, clowns. pay attention or else!'
blows away 'suicide drills.' they're kids, and don't need practice to bend down, or stopping and starting again. those comes natural to them. they do, however, need practice in the concept of the pass and the team advancing together to the goal.
too bad no swimming pool was nearby those gyms, as i would incorporate dolphin training as well if there was.
once heard from an opposing coach 'ur squads don't seem to have a lot of muscle pulls over the years. what gives?'

Reaction Score
Kansas/NC State was a 3 point game with a minute left in the first half, and now Kansas is up 8 at half.

Gradey Dick has 18 points on 6-9 three point shooting.
At halftime.

Reaction Score
Unable to watch but I see Gradey Mushroom Cap had 6 threes in the first half for Kansas.
Not all of them were easy, either. I remember 2 that were HEAVILY contested end-of-clock heaves.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Unable to watch but I see Gradey Mushroom Cap had 6 threes in the first half for Kansas.
Yeah but will he think about the baby before he gets all crazy

Reaction Score
Rhode Island won today with only FOUR players in the scoring column:

1669239163135.png

Reaction Score
Ohio State just knocked off Texas Tech. 1-2 for them on the week, with the 1 win being Louisville

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Why would four starters not score and bench players do most of the scoring? Disciplinary move?
Look at the stat line for starter M. Martin. 33 minutes. Zero points, five rebounds, one steal and one turnover.

Reaction Score
What a finish to the Binghamton/Columbia game!

My alma mater doing exciting things! Binghamton got way too comfortable with losing under Tommy Dempsey for longer than it should have. Hurley’s former SHU teammate Levell Sanders is the right guy to bring that school out of the stone ages.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom