Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
At the half Tennessee leads 38-28.
Davis picked up two quick fouls.
Burrell with 14 points, Horston with 6 points.

Reaction Score
This is the worst Baylor shooting team in a decade! Oh man, thank god we can playdefense because we can’t score!

I expect Smith and Egbo (and Gusters) will help carry this team this year but they are in deep trouble if the guards don't start knocking down perimeter shots. They do not look anywhere close to a top 10 team. They have elite caliber post players with Divison 2 guard play/shooters. I will cut Andrews some slack as she is a true frosh and Carrington is coming off a injury. Didi obviously shouldn't be judged right now, its a miracle she is honestly even playing right now. The others I'm weary of.

Carrington missing the wide open layup summarizes Baylor so far.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So the most shocking aspect of the Baylor-USF game is not that the Bulls are hanging in there with the Lady Bears, What is absolutely shocking is what Kim is wearing. Through the years I’ve gotten used to Kim’s sartorial splendor. I know she’s got a huge wardrobe. But tonight it looks like she’s sporting a pair of old jeans and one of hubby’s oversized work shirts. :oops:

Reaction Score
Carrington's missed layup sequence has been the story of the first half. USF has turned it over but Baylor can't finish.

Kim needs to recruit better shooters. Their recruiting classes have Been extremely small the last couple years. I don't think they attempted to get their transfers available, of course McDaniel tore her ACL.

Missing out on Van Lith ended up being a pretty big loss

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
So the most shocking aspect of the Baylor-USF game is not that the Bulls are hanging in there with the Lady Bears, What is absolutely shocking is what Kim is wearing. Through the years I’ve gotten used to Kim’s sartorial splendor. I know she’s got a huge wardrobe. But tonight it looks like she’s sporting a pair of old jeans and one of hubby’s oversized work shirts. :oops:

Pics. We need pictures!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
These refs don't want Davis playing tonight i guess.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I don't count three as many. It remains to be seen if those teams are quick. I believe they are definitely good but are they quick?
Donald-All 3 teams have returning players who you should have seen-AZ-McDonald, Thomas and Cat Reese, UCLA has Onywere and Dean, Stanford has Hull, Williams and Wilson and 3 teams times 2 games each is 6 games against teams with quickness. Head bang

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
uhhh....Baylor having 10 players available all year is skating on thin ice.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't count three as many. It remains to be seen if those teams are quick. I believe they are definitely good but are they quick?

Arizona absolutely, and UCLA has been for years, so I can make a pretty good assumption they are again. Stanford has some quick players for sure.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
All 3 teams have returning players who you should have seen-AZ-McDonald, Thomas and Cat Reese

All 3 transfers--Baptiste, Pellington and Yeaney--look like they are going to make Arizona a more athletic squad than last year even.

Reaction Score
Egbo taking over in the 2nd half. Just give it to Egbo and get out the way

Smith should be benched if she is gonna launch all those bad. shots

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's worth remembering that last year's pedestrian USF squad gave Baylor all they could handle in Waco. It was a 3-point game in the 4th quarter before Baylor inched away for a 58-46 win.

This game looks similar except for the fact that there's more scoring so far.

Mnunga is a rock down low.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
uhhh....Baylor having 10 players available all year is skating on thin ice.

Duke has 9 players available all year.... and one is currently out injured.

Reaction Score
This looks like a typical Kim Mulkey game that results in a loss since they don't want to guard the 3 point line. They will probably squeak this out since they will just pound it to Egbo the rest of the game and they can't stop her.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
No pictures. I’m watching ESPN+. Kim would never dress like this if she was facing Geno.....;)
Kim Mulky.PNG

Umm, yeah, umm, at a complete loss of words on this one...

Reaction Score
Just curious... in what way? Style of play?

No clue what he is referring to. Although Brown and Gusters both were out of shape as freshmen, both tall big post players (Brown obviously taller), and soft touch around the rim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom