Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I believe Oregon's biggest weakness is a lack of team quickness. A quick team that plays a good man to man defense should give them trouble. I don't think they will see many teams like that on the West Coast. However, they do have really good size and accurate shooters. I wonder just how good Mikesell would be if teams don't give her so many open shots.
Oh, so besides Stanford, UCLA and Arizona to name 3 in there conference who they play 2 times each? :confused:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Florida vs Florida State coming up in a bit. Curious how Florida will look. They took a big step last year and added some talented kids
This game is on ACCX for those who want to switch over from GW being bombed away by VPI 49-27 at the half.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to UF/FSU with a focus on Bianca Jackson. Hated to see her leave SC. Gamecocks don’t exactly miss her, but she’s a really talented player and a nice pick up for the Seminoles. She’s a big guard much like that Dawn has been stocking up with lately such as Brea Beal, Eniya Russell, Saniyah Rivers and Bree Hall.

Reaction Score
Florida on fire offensively to start

DogsekFVAAAmWGO.jpg

Reaction Score
Florida cooling off from 3. Webber from FSU having a nice game so far. Another local product lsu didn’t bother to recruit

FSU is killing them on the boards

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t understand Kim’s starting lineup
Smith and Egbo is obvious, moon is a good shooting guard when given opportunity, and trinity Oliver does all the little things! Jordyn Oliver isn’t doing that well at point for me. Now that didi is back J. Oliver will go back to the bench

Reaction Score
I’m impressed with Hannah Gusters for Baylor. She’s gonna be really good. She should develop nicely there

no way to sugar coat, Baylor’s 3 point shooting is horrendous right now

Egbo looks rusty

Reaction Score
I’m impressed with Hannah Gusters for Baylor. She’s gonna be really good. She should develop nicely there

no way to sugar coat, Baylor’s 3 point shooting is horrendous right now

Egbo looks rusty
Hannah Gusters reminds me of kalani brown

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's worth remembering that last year's pedestrian USF squad gave Baylor all they could handle in Waco. It was a 3-point game in the 4th quarter before Baylor inched away for a 58-46 win.

This game looks similar except for the fact that there's more scoring so far.

Reaction Score
I know it’s early but Baylor just looks like a team with zero chemistry. You see it on both sides

they may be one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the country. Smith and Egbo are no shows

Reaction Score
This is the worst Baylor shooting team in a decade! Oh man, thank god we can playdefense because we can’t score!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Oh, so besides Stanford, UCLA and Arizona to name 3 in there conference who they play 2 times each? :confused:
I don't count three as many. It remains to be seen if those teams are quick. I believe they are definitely good but are they quick?

Reaction Score
Carrington's missed layup sequence has been the story of the first half. USF has turned it over but Baylor can't finish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom