Week 19 Other Games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Week 19 Other Games

Reaction Score
It's a hot take but he's right. UCLA is tough as nails and Arizona is more finesse.

Reaction Score
Damn you were well on your way until
Indiana happened!
Yeah, was feeling really good until that game. Wrong Indiana showed up. Penn St burned me a couple weeks ago on a big bet collapsing at home against Rutgers, so I haven't been betting them, but they're hot now.

I don't think there was any combination I would've done without KU and UVA too, so I've made my peace with it. Loaded up Arizona to counterbalance. On to today!

Reaction Score
Yeah, was feeling really good until that game. Wrong Indiana showed up. Penn St burned me a couple weeks ago on a big bet collapsing at home against Rutgers, so I haven't been betting them, but they're hot now.

I don't think there was any combination I would've done without KU and UVA too, so I've made my peace with it. Loaded up Arizona to counterbalance. On to today!
_____________ I did have one with just Indiana.

1678623076774.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
In college all a defender has to do is fall down or be moved backwards and its an offensive foul. College game is reffed terribly

Nah. This is the Pac style. The emphasis has always been on lower contact defense and skilled basketball. It’s why PC would foul the whole lineup out if these guys reffed their games. How does it play in the tournament? UCLA can probably play a more physical style than Arizona.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I took Arizona moneyline after your comments. Thanks! Went to sleep with UCLA ahead.

I could have told you to take Texas.

Reaction Score
I don't trust UCLA's prospects without Jaylen Clark, their best defender and third leading scorer. Didn't have a ton of depth before his injury either.

Teams like Xavier have had time to adjust and perform without top players, but UCLA and Tennessee lost key guys within the last two weeks, so I'm fading both.

Reaction Score
Another team I like more than most is Texas.

That defense is scary and with Rice getting more minutes, it helps fix their issues on offense (shooting) and allows at least three shooters on the floor at a time. Hunter's improvement as a shooter has been huge too.

Also, I'm bullish on teams that are old (Texas is 7th in D1 experience) but lower in continuity (150th) since they are battle tested but needed more time to gel.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

The good old pick 5 favorites ML.

EB16B2D6-81D4-4791-AFE9-FB194D7D877C.png

Reaction Score
I don't trust UCLA's prospects without Jaylen Clark, their best defender and third leading scorer. Didn't have a ton of depth before his injury either.

Teams like Xavier have had time to adjust and perform without top players, but UCLA and Tennessee lost key guys within the last two weeks, so I'm fading both.
They are still so tough on the ball defense and off switches. But if they run into a team that can contain JJ and/or TC, they could lose.

Reaction Score
That would be @alphasigko who is just reacting emotionally to the game yesterday and not looking at the entire picture.

3.5 hours

Reaction Score
Mbeng looks nice for Yale
He's my favorite player for Yale: NBA length for a point guard and just a defensive menace.

Just got home and turned on the A10 championship: rooting hard for VCU just because I love their style of play.

The Athletic wrote an article recently about David Shriver, their grad transfer who last played for Hartford:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom