Week 19 Other Games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Week 19 Other Games

Reaction Score
I like Purdue without Sensabaugh and Key. Freshman Thornton isn't running another miracle.
Mizzou playin so tough yesterday scares me. Brown is legit. Alabama is beyond the distractions I think.
Can Vandy do to A&M what they did to Kentucky? Even without Robbins. My money is on Taylor IV.
Shutdown Landers, Houston cruises.
What Indiana shows up? Schifino is growing up and who stops Jackson? PSU is too small and needs to be too precise from 3 away from home. Love their experience though.
Kendric Davis is a veteran scorer and Tulane isn't UCF. Memphis always scares me.
Texas is really good, but still no Allen. KU been hot. Really tough game to call.
No Vander Plas and my Duke animosity may burn me. Duke isn't terrible anymore, but do they even win without orchmier going down?
No Clark or Bona for UCLA. therefore Zona takes the rubber.

Reaction Score
Lots of New England representation in the 11 AM slate:

America East Final: - ESPN 2:
UMass Lowell at Vermont

The Riverhawks off to their best season in program history while Vermont, with a ton of roster turnover and a slow sstart are now have been on a 14-game win streak.

Ivy Semis - ESPNU
Cornell vs Yale

Yale's star is East Catholic alum and Ellington native Matt Knowing, the insanely efficient forward averages 14.5 ppg at 63.0 fg%. Backup forward Jack Molloy is from Greenwich. Personally, my favorite player is Bez Mbeng, their 6'4 195 point guard who is such an aggressive defender and has high-major length.

Reaction Score
While I'm not a B10 fan, I was invited by new boss's husband to watch IU/PSU this afternoon. He's a big IU fan and while I'm indifferent to IU, as I mentioned earlier this thread, PSU intrigues me and I'm a huge Jalen Pickett fan.

Reaction Score
They mentioned Matt Vernato who went to UVM after playing ball at Delaware. He earned his undergrad from UConn in between. Did he ever try to play for the Huskies?

Reaction Score
While I'm not a B10 fan, I was invited by new boss's husband to watch IU/PSU this afternoon. He's a big IU fan and while I'm indifferent to IU, as I mentioned earlier this thread, PSU intrigues me and I'm a huge Jalen Pickett fan.
Hoping for an IU -Purdue final
Jalen Pickett so much fun to watch. He can create from anywhere on the floor

Reaction Score
Arizona should beat UCLA tonight. No Clark. Bona questionable. Big home court advantage with their fan base. Tommy Lloyd should not lose this this game. Ballo and Ramey can't play as asbysmal as they did in Pauley. Boswell is another one to watch. Freshman sharpshooter who should be stealing some minutes from the injured Kriisa. Score 70+ and win.

Reaction Score
Roddy Gayle is slingshotting 5 3's against Goliath in the first half.

Reaction Score
If this was CBB played in a video game, this PSU-Indiana game is the equivalent of playing on “Beginner Level” vs the quality of the BE games last night.

Reaction Score
Penn State running a clinic on how not to break a press. And a bonus clinic on how to blow a 12pt lead with less than 2min left

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Schifino should've listened to Raft and gone strong to the hoop.

Reaction Score
That IU loss “should” take care of them not being ahead of us. Lost to Penn State team rated in the 50s. IU will be around 30 in NET vs 8 for us. We had more Quad 1 wins and same amount of Quad 2. We won’t be a 5 seed for whoever was worried about that before

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That IU loss “should” take care of them not being ahead of us. Lost to Penn State team rated in the 50s. IU will be around 30 in NET vs 8 for us. We had more Quad 1 wins and same amount of Quad 2. We won’t be a 5 seed for whoever was worried about that before
I wasn’t actually worried. More a joke on the NCAA finding ways to screw UConn. I’m still salty over the APR nonsense.

Reaction Score
I wasn’t actually worried. More a joke on the NCAA finding ways to screw UConn. I’m still salty over the APR nonsense.
Wasn’t you Hawk - there was another poster who was worried about it. They must not watch other teams in the 4 and 5 seed range because everyone has warts and not as good a resume as we do

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Texas looks good ... but I'm not seeing Big East level D from KU
KU Rebounding has been awful. Defense just meh. They look out of synch and no Self on the sideline. UT shutting down Dick just like Marquette did to Hawkins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom