Week 19 Other Games | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Week 19 Other Games

Reaction Score
As much as it pains me to admit it, Scheyer is going to be a hell of a coach for them.
There’s a few examples of year-one coaches taking over big programs and having early success. Can he build and maintain with his own players?

Reaction Score
That IU loss “should” take care of them not being ahead of us. Lost to Penn State team rated in the 50s. IU will be around 30 in NET vs 8 for us. We had more Quad 1 wins and same amount of Quad 2. We won’t be a 5 seed for whoever was worried about that before
That would be @alphasigko who is just reacting emotionally to the game yesterday and not looking at the entire picture.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UCLA vs UA is tight. I haven’t seen much of either. The difference in physicality is stark. Pac is just vastly different.

Reaction Score
As much as it pains me to admit it, Scheyer is going to be a hell of a coach for them.
UVA made 16 buckets, to Duke's 19. Did anyone go suffer through that one? 59-49. Ooof.

"Now Scheyer is the first to win an ACC Tournament title as both a player and a coach in league history, and only the third first-year coach ever to claim the title."

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
UVA made 16 buckets, to Duke's 19. Did anyone go suffer through that one? 59-49. Ooof.

"Now Scheyer is the first to win an ACC Tournament title as both a player and a coach in league history, and only the third first-year coach ever to claim the title."
Duke has talent. Fillipowski is tremendous. They are young but I hope they are miles away from UConn.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
This UA vs UCLA game is like an alternate reality. I can’t believe this is even the same sport. Fouls called for contact that would be a kindness in the the Big East. Nobody can be touched anywhere on the court.

caw

Reaction Score
This UA vs UCLA game is like an alternate reality. I can’t believe this is even the same sport. Fouls called for contact that would be a kindness in the the Big East. Nobody can be touched anywhere on the court.

It’s really the BE that’s the alternate reality. Some teams will be in for a rude awakening in the NCAAT.

Reaction Score
Arizona was outplayed most of the game but came through in the end. I am not sure how Big East physical play will translate to in the NCAA, but fouls that were called in the PAC-12 game would be a nice love tap in the Big East. You have to get mauled in the Big East to get a foul called.

Reaction Score
It's crazy how Jaquez was holding his own in the post against Tubelis. Arizona couldn't even get the ball inside after Nwuba and Etienne fouled out. The last 4 minutes in fact.

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Scheyer is not nearly as hateable as Coach Rat Face.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom