Week 15 Other Games | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Week 15 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Let’s see if I can do this right.

Gonzaga is awful they won’t do anything in March. A nine point win over a mediocre bad Pepperdine team where Pepperdine cut a double digit lead to 2 in the final three minutes. I mean it’s way past year five for Mark Few. Why can’t he recruit a decent PG and someone who can rebound and play defense. Won’t go anywhere in March being out-rebounded by Pepperdine not to mention giving up 88 to freaking Pepperdine.

So not including the 12 ranked teams who lost this week PC, UConn and Gonzaga won’t do anything in March. Now who else…

I may be drunk.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Duke shot up nine spots in NET due to 22 point win @Cuse. I do not see how that's possible.

Kentucky shot up six spots with 12 point win @home vs #10 Tennessee. That's at least somewhat plausible.

At any rate, those two traditional powers which have been mediocre at best this year look like they're now comfortably in the field, while Okla St. is heading the other way.

Reaction Score
Let’s see if I can do this right.

Gonzaga is awful they won’t do anything in March. A nine point win over a mediocre bad Pepperdine team where Pepperdine cut a double digit lead to 2 in the final three minutes. I mean it’s way past year five for Mark Few. Why can’t he recruit a decent PG and someone who can rebound and play defense. Won’t go anywhere in March being out-rebounded by Pepperdine not to mention giving up 88 to freaking Pepperdine.

So not including the 12 ranked teams who lost this week PC, UConn and Gonzaga won’t do anything in March. Now who else…

I may be drunk.
Still trying way too hard.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So, I believe this thread was misnumbered as Week 16 should start today the 20th.

Only one big game Monday, Kansas @ TCU. Halftime, KU up 4, but neither team has been able to pull away or build a lead. Will probably stay that way.

Reaction Score
So, I believe this thread was misnumbered as Week 16 should start today the 20th.

Only one big game Monday, Kansas @ TCU. Halftime, KU up 4, but neither team has been able to pull away or build a lead. Will probably stay that way.
I could see you guys repeating. Best wing duo in the country by far, tough and battle tested, Self is playing the bench some more now, Udeh adds another dimension, and Gradey Dick is just nasty.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

Mike Miles back and healthy will be key for TCU. Kansas looks sluggish to start, nothing from headband man and Wilson.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I could see you guys repeating. Best wing duo in the country by far, tough and battle tested, Self is playing the bench some more now, Udeh adds another dimension, and Gradey Dick is just nasty.
Playing the bench is key. If Wilson plays hero ball they lose. Udeh getting worked in is huge. Can’t play KJ Adams 30 minutes if you run into Purdue or UConn or even Creighton in the tournament. Yesufa and Pettiford finally getting minutes. Harris has to keep scoring.

It’s weird how unusual this team is. Impressive coaching considering they lost 65% of their points from last year. Still unlikely to repeat. All the other teams that did it returned almost all of their core.

Reaction Score
The kid Gradey Dick from Kansas can shoot the lights out. He has some serious range
Mike Miles back and healthy will be key for TCU. Kansas looks sluggish to start, nothing from headband man and Wilson.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The kid Gradey Dick from Kansas can shoot the lights out. He has some serious range
He can also put it on the floor and is pretty athletic. So a rare KU one and done I'm afraid. Put 15 pounds on him and he's an ideal NBA wing. Big win for KU. I really didn't think they could win the Big 12 this year, but it looks like they might.

Some big games on tap today (plus two in the Big East).
Baylor @ K State
Tennessee @ A&M
Iowa State @ UT
IU @ MSU
Miami @ VT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics