Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament

Reaction Score
Providence should of beat Nova easier. My prediction is they are sliding and lose against DePaul.

Reaction Score
depaul comes out of the gate hot. good energy on d. this should be fun.

Reaction Score
DePaul looks so good on some plays but man they have so much trouble protecting the ball.

Reaction Score
Watching these games so far, and outside of UConn, Nova, and Creighton the Big East is meh. Georgetown and SJU are on the up and up but sheesh these teams are unimpressive

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Still can't figure out how to watch FS1 streaming. I never had this problem before. My only options are the Above the Rim cams.

Reaction Score
Watching these games so far, and outside of UConn, Nova, and Creighton the Big East is meh. Georgetown and SJU are on the up and up but sheesh these teams are unimpressive
Beats watching the AAC Tournament. ?

I think most would agree it's a down year for the Big East. But with all the highly ranked 2021 recruiting classes in the conference I think things will be looking up the next few years.

Reaction Score
defuq with Xavier. 19 2nd half points. ouch. upset city baby. come on depauline.

Reaction Score
You can say that for pretty much everyone outside of the Big Ten and high level mid majors this year.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I'm sure they'll revert back to their usual, but DePaul looking a lot more impressive than Providence right now.

Reaction Score
If I were a basketball coach DePaul seems like a good gig. Chicago is a great city. Lots of good food and entertainment. The lake is cool. Also, low expectations doesn't sound like the worst thing.

Not sure what a DePaul coach makes, but I suspect a fortune compared to a normal job. Hang around for like 10-15 years. Bank a bunch of $$. Walk away from all the nonsense and travel the world.

Of course, my casual attitude about the job is probably one of the many reasons I'm not qualified.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they'll revert back to their usual, but DePaul looking a lot more impressive than Providence right now.
This isn’t surprising. I told everyone DePaul could very easily beat providence. DePaul and Providence aren’t that far apart

Reaction Score
If I were a basketball coach DePaul seems like a good gig. Chicago is a great city. Lots of good food and entertainment. The lake is cool. Also, low expectations doesn't sound like the worst thing.

Not sure what a DePaul coach makes, but I suspect a fortune compared to a normal job. Hang around for like 10-15 years. Bank a bunch of $$. Walk away from all the nonsense and travel the world.

Of course, my casual attitude about the job is probably one of the many reasons I'm not qualified.
Yeah he makes like 1.4 mil a year plus perks.

Reaction Score

Coach Dave also is bringing in quite a good recruiting class. I dont even think they're bad it's just that everyone in the conference is just better than them. If they were in some mid major conference they would do way better in terms of wins

Reaction Score
Coach Dave also is bringing in quite a good recruiting class. I dont even think they're bad it's just that everyone in the conference is just better than them. If they were in some mid major conference they would do way better in terms of wins
Good recruits is nice. But I'm not sure if bad in your conference and just generally bad is really any different. Certainly could mean they shouldn't be in the conference.

Reaction Score
Down year for sure, recruiting is really good around the league for next season but I'm not sold on some of the coaches.

Reaction Score
Yeah he makes like 1.4 mil a year plus perks.
1.4M reasons why he went back. I think the seat's starting to get hot though, DePaul really could and should be a decent program. Can't believe they've been terrible for so long.

Reaction Score

DePaul has been a sleeping giant forever but they remain asleep. I don't get why they never hired a big time coach and got all the recruits in Chicagoland.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom