Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament

Reaction Score
The Bryant/Mt St Mary’s game last night was MUCH better basketball than this

Reaction Score
Depaul is located in Lincoln Park, which is the coolest neighborhood in the city. The local talent between Chicago and Milwaukee basically fills out the rosters of most of the Big 10. Depaul should be a lot better.
They always played out in Rosemont, the new arena is nice but it's at McCormick Place. They should've built it in LIncoln Park but they always claimed there was no room for an arena, now a $7 billion mixed used Hudson Yards type project is going up right next to the campus. Still no excuse for them being terrible for this long.

Reaction Score
Duke makes a strong move and misses the bunny. He can't finish. Shooting 38% from 2 on the year (45% at the rim).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
That PC fan better never show his face on this board again. This is an absolute mail in performance.
They didn't show any desire to win from the tip.

Reaction Score
Depaul makes a lot of mistakes, and those add up over the course of a game. Depaul should be up 10 right now, and they are up 3.
DePaul turns the ball over in a different type of way. I don’t even know how to describe it, buts it’s like every single one of their turnovers is the most stupid careless turnover i’ve ever seen. And then the next one is even worse. I wish I could describe it better, but it’s just painfully ugly turnovers. And mostly self inflicted too.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It's a fun matchup. Like a great bad comedy or action movie.
If Moore has just started off the final separation with those last two baskets, I have no objection.

Reaction Score
Depaul makes a lot of mistakes, and those add up over the course of a game. Depaul should be up 10 right now, and they are up 3.
There are ways to play fast and in control. The few moments in the game where DePaul stays within themselves they look like a high-level team. But then they have long stretches of anarchic offense

Reaction Score
What a cr@p season for Providence, their fanbase turned on Alpha Diallo last season and said he was responsible for their problems and they were going to be great this year with two of the best players in the conference, Duke and Watson leading them. Very little talent on this team going into next season and they have a really weak 2 man class so far.

Reaction Score
Charlie Moore Outdoors with quite a game.

On a related note, does anyone remember the time Charlie Moore had Jim Calhoun on his show?

Episode No. 85: Jim Calhoun
Charlie hooks up with former University of Connecticut head coach Jim Calhoun. Mad Fish and the coach head to Connecticut’s Tyler Lake for some largemouth bass fishing. As Coach fills Charlie in on what it takes to be a national champion, they also catch a ton of fish!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom