Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Wednesday. 1st Round of Big East Tournament

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
What a game...Xavier must be kicking themselves right now, oof.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
ok, I'm an idiot. I had paused the game for about a minute back in the first half and forgot, so I've been commenting on delay. but fun game!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Xavier’s coach is small time. School should cut its losses. Xavier can attract a better coach than this nobody.
He jinxed them when he bought everyone shots at the bar mask-less.

Reaction Score
I’m confused. Was that foul intentional? They must have thought they had one to give? Maybe they wanted to take the chance on the one-and-one? I have no clue what that was.

Reaction Score
I’m confused. Was that foul intentional? They must have thought they had one to give?

A reach in foul with 3 seconds left up 1. As bad as a foul as you will ever see. Have to make the opponent hit a shot to beat you. Just terrible. Donny Marshall finally brings it up after the announcers and everyone else fail to point out how dumb it was.

Reaction Score
Xavier falls apart but I agree St. Johns has been playing well. They need a win or 2 to get in and there's a path for that to happen with Nova's injuries.

Reaction Score
That was sad from a Xavier POV.

Just try to stay in front of your man and contest his shot and don't reach with 3 seconds left. But those players are in the heat of the moment with thousands watching. I don't know

Reaction Score
Seton Hall maybe can get in with a win. St. John's needs to beat Villanova.
I was kind of thinking the opposite, Hall would be 14-13. I know this year is trash, but I can't remember anyone getting in one game over .500. Thing is, we have no idea what the committee is going to do.

Reaction Score
I don't know. He recruits well and this team has talent but they have no identity.
Crazy part of it is, of all things, I would have thought the guy that was one of the hardest working players on the court, would field a team the opposite. He seems trapped between the Duke recruiting persona and the gym rat he was and the recruiter won. His teams never play the way he played. Maybe he was a better player than communicator/coach?

Kinda sad because I hated Wojo when he played, but his teams don’t play that way.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Loved that Kemba step back flashback they just showed. Never gets old. You can tell Marshall loves the praise for his former team.

Reaction Score
Thursday was always my favorite day. Lots of good games starting early. Morning beers. Interacting with other fans. Then getting Friday and Saturday tickets on the cheap from the losers headed out of town. Feels so good watching the BET again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom