Weather Update - Holy duck*ing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Weather Update - Holy duck*ing

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Days like this makes me feel extremely fortunate that I decided to repurpose that underground nuclear missle silo into my own doomsday blizzard bunker. Only one request: can somebody please come over to shovel me out?

I second the request for help shoveling out but a snow blower might be better. Will someone come over and blow me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Weather.com has this listed as a Life-threatening Storm, so I guess the 2/3 of you who are planning on standing outside, naked, looking up at the sky with your mouths open are clearly in trouble.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I second the request for help shoveling out but a snow blower might be better. Will someone come over and blow me?

I think you are posting on the wrong forum, again.

I wager you will have more success when you post that on Craig's List.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think you are posting on the wrong forum, again.

I wager you will have more success when you post that on Craig's List.
Actually I was fishing ( for a lunker, a 6' 6 " 250 lb thick necked lunker) and was hoping S. Tampa Willie offered aid.

Reactions: THC

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Get back to me next hurricane season.

That's a cheap shot at all of us Sunshine state fans.

Got to be honest with you northerners. You would think with all the taxes you pay and with all of the politicians you elect that are so concerned with global warming you'd be able to afford better weather.

And it's not just the weather you should be able to afford. Maybe a better, more robust and reliable electric grid, proactive tree removal program, snow removal equipment and everything else.

It's like you pay all these taxes and have governmental entities that don't spend any of it to prepare for known occurences that fall in the realm of governmental responsibilities.

What do the governments do with all of the state/local taxes?

Reaction Score
I just drove from Madison to Essex along Rt. 80. Saw 43 accidents with over 81 casualties. Many dead and many head and torso trauma injuries. People were walking around their vehicles dazed and distraught. Barely a first responder to be seen. Just scary all around.

are you sure those weren't Zombies? That sounds like Zombies to me.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Weather.com has this listed as a Life-threatening Storm, so I guess the 2/3 of you who are planning on standing outside, naked, looking up at the sky with your mouths open are clearly in trouble.

Oh yeah, you people who stay inside with clothes on, mouths closed, and looking at your microscopic weenies think you're so smart.

Reaction Score
Heading to the package store.......have 6-7 guys within 1/2 a mile who already had the same thought....all night poker and drinking.....wives will probably hit one of the houses and talk about how worthless we all are....

These blizzards are great!!:D
C'mon. You're not worthless. At least until the driveway is clear.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
are you sure those weren't Zombies? That sounds like Zombies to me.

As described sure sounds like Zombies. But they were crying and screaming in pain.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
74 and sunny in Tampa! Shorts and UConn tee shirt on today

Good luck getting out of your driveways and enjoy shoveling the snow and dealing with the aftermath.

For all you knuckleheads who say everyone in the south is stupid (great generalization mofos)

I say:

Suck it Trebek! Who is really stupid? You guys who put up with 50% of the year of weather in the northeast or the ones who have their doors open leading to the pool in Florida today?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Reaction Score
As described sure sounds like Zombies. But they were crying and screaming in pain.

sometimes they cry when they get hungry - gotta take this seriously, a Zombie Apocolypse will make this snow storm look like a Sunday walk in the park.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
sometimes they cry when they get hungry - gotta take this seriously, a Zombie Apocolypse will make this snow storm look like a Sunday walk in the park.
Then Killingworth and Deep River are in a world of .

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Get back to me next hurricane season.

My goodness. You just had the Hurricane of the Millenium four months ago. Or near the destructiveness of Andrew, Ivan or Katrina.

Ice storms, snow storms, hurricanes, earth quakes, heat waves and high taxes. You can have all of them.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
I lived in NY and CT till I was 39 and finally saw the light. Moved to ATL and then to Tampa.

By the way CT is beautiful from Memorial Day till about mid October.

Before and after that.....why?

Gray skies, no sun, dark at 4PM.

Extremely depressing No way to go through life when over half your year is just crap weather.

You don't truly realize it till you get the hell out of there.

Got to be honest with you northerners. You would think with all the taxes you pay and with all of the politicians you elect that are so concerned with global warming you'd be able to afford better weather.

And it's not just the weather you should be able to afford. Maybe a better, more robust and reliable electric grid, proactive tree removal program, snow removal equipment and everything else.

It's like you pay all these taxes and have governmental entities that don't spend any of it to prepare for known occurences that fall in the realm of governmental responsibilities.

Reaction Score
My goodness. You just had the Hurricane of the Millenium four months ago. Or near the destructiveness of Andrew, Ivan or Katrina.

Ice storms, snow storms, hurricanes, earth quakes, heat waves and high taxes. You can have all of them.

Not in most of CT. It was the shore that got hit. The majority of CT, it was a tickle. Nice try, though ;).

Reaction Score
You forgot about the tornado that ripped apart my own last June.

I was born and raised in Tampa. I prefer New England.

The question is: Were you born and raised in South Tampa? :)

Reaction Score

Better weather? Give me snow and cold anytime over hot sweaty heat. I guess what's better is subjective.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You forgot about the tornado that ripped apart my own last June.

I was born and raised in Tampa. I prefer New England.

That was some awesome video footage of the tornado crossing the Connecticut river and going across the bridges.

And let's be honest. Tampa wasn't big enough for you and SouthTampaBill. One of you had to leave. I'm sure the battle was epic.

Reaction Score
74 and sunny in Tampa! Shorts and UConn tee shirt on today

Good luck getting out of your driveways and enjoy shoveling the snow and dealing with the aftermath.

For all you knuckleheads who say everyone in the south is stupid (great generalization mofos)

I say:

Suck it Trebek! Who is really stupid? You guys who put up with 50% of the year of weather in the northeast or the ones who have their doors open leading to the pool in Florida today?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
I prefer San Diego over Florida. I hate playing golf with alligators.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I prefer San Diego over Florida. I hate playing golf with alligators.

Stay in the fairways and you minimize alligator encounters.:)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown