Weather Update - Holy duck*ing | The Boneyard

Weather Update - Holy duck*ing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I've had a chance to watch the local weather forecast and I'm pretty sure 2/3rds of the people here will not survive this storm. It's just too historic and massive and disruptive and other adjectives that will no doubt prove fatal to a majority of the people here.

Not sure what else to say in this dark hour, but good luck, I guess. I really only like about 1/3rd of you so I hope that third fares better than the rest.

Godspeed.

Reaction Score
If you promise me that Spackler will be gone, I promise, I will root for you to outlast Whaler.

Sorry but I gotta pull for Carl to make it. I get more likes from him than Whaler11. :cool:

Actually I think Carl is just misunderstood. Give him another chance.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
carl has a navy fleet @sportsart. how the heck are you going to counter that ?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
So if a third die straightaway and the second third eats the third third, I'd go with Carl biting it right away and then Whaler eating Sportsart.

Just my opinion. I'm sure whaler will get pissed that I'm accusing him of being a closet cannibal.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So if a third die straightaway and the second third eats the third third, I'd go with Carl biting it right away and then Whaler eating Sportsart.

Just my opinion. I'm sure whaler will get pissed that I'm accusing him of being a closet cannibal.

Are you kidding me. Carl will use the naval training he's heard so much about to his advantage. As the melting snow causes flooding his bathtub converted submarine will allow him many years to see the final impact of that Oklahoma television anti-trust case.

Reaction Score
The reference to "78" got my attention. That was a dozy of a storm but miraculously never lost power. Hoping for the same as my creature comforts should not be disturbed. I do think only a third of the people will survive so good luck and see you on the flip side.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This storm gives me something to throw at Fishy's house since I am out of eggs.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I just drove from Madison to Essex along Rt. 80. Saw 43 accidents with over 81 casualties. Many dead and many head and torso trauma injuries. People were walking around their vehicles dazed and distraught. Barely a first responder to be seen. Just scary all around.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've had a chance to watch the local weather forecast and I'm pretty sure 2/3rds of the people here will not survive this storm. It's just too historic and massive and disruptive and other adjectives that will no doubt prove fatal to a majority of the people here.

Not sure what else to say in this dark hour, but good luck, I guess. I really only like about 1/3rd of you so I hope that third fares better than the rest.

Godspeed.

Days like this makes me feel extremely fortunate that I decided to repurpose that underground nuclear missle silo into my own doomsday blizzard bunker. Only one request: can somebody please come over to shovel me out?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Godspeed.
Pshhh... I've got milk and bread! automatic that I ride through this.

Reaction Score
I just drove from Madison to Essex along Rt. 80. Saw 43 accidents with over 81 casualties. Many dead and many head and torso trauma injuries. People were walking around their vehicles dazed and distraught. Barely a first responder to be seen. Just scary all around.

Hey idiot you were watching the Walking Dead on TV....you haven't even left your house yet Dove!!

Reaction Score
Heading to the package store.......have 6-7 guys within 1/2 a mile who already had the same thought....all night poker and drinking.....wives will probably hit one of the houses and talk about how worthless we all are....

These blizzards are great!!:D

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just waiting for SouthTampaBill to tell us how nice the weather is in Tampa and how much the state of Connecticut sucks.

That's a cheap shot at all of us Sunshine state fans.

Got to be honest with you northerners. You would think with all the taxes you pay and with all of the politicians you elect that are so concerned with global warming you'd be able to afford better weather.

And it's not just the weather you should be able to afford. Maybe a better, more robust and reliable electric grid, proactive tree removal program, snow removal equipment and everything else.

It's like you pay all these taxes and have governmental entities that don't spend any of it to prepare for known occurences that fall in the realm of governmental responsibilities.

What do the governments do with all of the state/local taxes?

Reaction Score
That's a cheap shot at all of us Sunshine state fans.

Got to be honest with you northerners. You would think with all the taxes you pay and with all of the politicians you elect that are so concerned with global warming you'd be able to afford better weather.

And it's not just the weather you should be able to afford. Maybe a better, more robust and reliable electric grid, proactive tree removal program, snow removal equipment and everything else.

It's like you pay all these taxes and have governmental entities that don't spend any of it to prepare for known occurences that fall in the realm of governmental responsibilities.

What do the governments do with all of the state/local taxes?

Educate our children at a totally different level. But please feel free to pretend that the only difference between north and south is taxes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Educate our children at a totally different level. But please feel free to pretend that the only difference between north and south is taxes.

Of course you have to educate youth up there. Hardly anyone is good enough to get an athletic scholarship, so they have to get an education.

Now go get your galoshes, gloves, hat on and start up that snow blower.

This place can be such a hater blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin