WC Qualifiers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

WC Qualifiers

Reaction Score
Wow this team is so bad. Zusi is absolutely pitiful, Gonzalez is slower than a snail.

This team is just really bad. Good thing MLS forced that coaching change though. Made a big difference.

Reaction Score
This team is just really bad. Good thing MLS forced that coaching change though. Made a big difference.
Never wanted Bruce. Need a European coach who has experience and is not so tactically ignorant

Reaction Score
blow the whole thing up and start over. hungry u25s only

Missing the World Cup might actually get this thing back on track.

Dispense with the MLS influence and the hyperbole over mediocre domestic players.

Reaction Score
US looked like a dead team walking against Costa Rica .. I think the US can be in trouble against Honduras.
Well, at least the US is once again exhibiting some consistency so far today.

Reaction Score
It's so evident that we need players with creativity. That why for the life of me I don't know why we don't call in some of the young guys who grew up in the generation where short and creative passing, taking on players and stuff like that was stressed. Zusi should never play for our team again if I'm honest, same goes with Beasley and Gonzalez.

Reaction Score
It's so evident that we need players with creativity. That why for the life of me I don't know why we don't call in some of the young guys who grew up in the generation where short and creative passing, taking on players and stuff like that was stressed. Zusi should never play for our team again if I'm honest, same goes with Beasley and Gonzalez.
You mean coaching decisions actually may matter? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Man, that goal was more Omar than Zusi. Omar is a former LA Galaxy Bruce Arena product too.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Nearly every US hex goal has been scored by either Dempsey, Wood, or Pulisic. Jozy plays, why?

Play Dempsey and wood over Pulisic and go from there. Morris is your late sub for these last two matches.

Reaction Score
Nearly every US hex goal has been scored by either Dempsey, Wood, or Pulisic. Jozy plays, why?
Would've rather had Jozy start than Morris, Jozy is a fantastic hold up player and very underrated passer.

Reaction Score
Our best striker. CLUTCH. Glad he played 18 minutes :rolleyes:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Would've rather had Jozy start than Morris, Jozy is a fantastic hold up player and very underrated passer.

He has scored zero goals with the most minutes. Hold up is overrated and not our game these days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom