Way too soon preseason polls | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Way too soon preseason polls

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Basically it's easy to argue with any order anyone puts forth, but UCONN for the most part loses the least of any team in the top tier. UCLA seems to only be losing 1 senior as well (Dean). I'll have to go thru the rest of the rosters, but UCONN loses 1 starter, albeit an important one.

Stanford loses Wilson, Fingall, Brewer and maybe Carrington. Fingall was the lone starter, and Carrington was injured after game 5. Red shirt? Is she coming back? They get Brink (top 5) and some others ranked 40'ish and below.

SC loses 2 seniors - both starters - Herbert Harrigan and Harris. They get no one coming in ranked better than 40.

Maryland loses 3 starters - Watson, Charles and Jones. They bring in the #2 kid Reese, but not much else.

Baylor loses 3 starters - Landrum, Cox, Cooper. They do have a great class coming in - top 10 Andrews and Gusters, but they lose too much IMHO and maybe should be lower.

Oregon is the hardest to figure - they lose 4 starters - Sabally, Moore, Ionescu, and Hebard. They do get Sedona Prince and Sabally jr. off injury plus a recruiting class that includes 5 top 40 kids, but no one really in the top 10. Hard to handicap how good the freshmen can/will be.

L'ville loses a ton as well - key reserve Diop, Shook, Jones, and Dunham - all starters. They add Van Lith and top 20 Cochran.

Oregon State loses 4 seniors, 2 starters PIvec and Tudor. I think they have some transfers sitting out who will help, but they dropped almost out of the top 15 with all their losses so #9 might be generous. They only have 1 top 20 recruit coming in.
  1. UCONN
  2. Stanford
  3. South Carolina
  4. Baylor
  5. UCLA
  6. Oregon
  7. Maryland
  8. Mississippi State
  9. Louisville
  10. NC State
  11. Oregon State
  12. Kentucky
Good analysis. Much like this season, I think the top 3 teams (UConn, SC & Stanford) will separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

Reaction Score
I’ll say

1. SC
2. Baylor
3. Stanford
4. Maryland
5. UConn
6. Miss St
7. Oregon
8. Kentucky
9. Louisville
10. NC State

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sorry, there is too much uncertainty for me to get excited about this.

Here's the major factor--suppose that Seniors are given another year of eligibility, and the NCAA allows over 15 scholarship players? An Oregon squad with Ionescu, Sabally, Hebard, and Moore--plus the recruiting class--is very different than an Oregon team without them, for example.

Another factor: Will all recruits show up, especially those from other countries? I'm a little worried about Nika.

The ultimate question: Will there be a season next year? It seems that social distancing, etc., will flatten the curve of the spread of Covid-19 over the next couple of months, and then warm weather will limit the spread. But we need to avoid the spread of Covid-19 or a mutated version next flu season. It was the second wave of the "Spanish" flu that was most deadly.

I hope we are back to business as usual in 2 months or so and don't have to wait 2 years. So much uncertainty!

Reaction Score
I’ll say

1. SC
2. Baylor
3. Stanford
4. Maryland
5. UConn
6. Miss St
7. Oregon
8. Kentucky
9. Louisville
10. NC State
I don't know why you have UConn so low. But I agree with the 10 teams listed as the best teams.

Reaction Score
UCONN all the way!
I’ve already marked my calendar for the start of the season November 2020. Only 7 1/2 months. I’m such a sports-a-holic that I guess I’m gonna have to watch my taped UCONN a lot.
I’m grateful I didn’t erase them all.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Maryland picks up a lot more than just #2 Angel Reese next year. They get back 3 red shirt injured players: freshman Zoe Young 5’10” SG, sophomore Olivia Owens 6’4” P, and junior Chanise Lewis 5’8” PG. None of them played this year due to injury. And they get sophomore Amira Collins 6’3” P transfer from Tennessee, who sat out this year.
I know you're a fan, but I still have Maryland playing (as usual) no one during the season, then choking in the E8. A typical Frese freeze. I also have Reese leaving by her junior year because "coach wanted to change my game".

JordyG

Reaction Score
UCONN all the way!
I’ve already marked my calendar for the start of the season November 2020. Only 7 1/2 months. I’m such a sports-a-holic that I guess I’m gonna have to watch my taped UCONN a lot.
I’m grateful I didn’t erase them all.
There's a treasure trove on the replay site, so anything you haven't recorded, indulge. I know I will.

Reaction Score
Maryland picks up a lot more than just #2 Angel Reese next year. They get back 3 red shirt injured players: freshman Zoe Young 5’10” SG, sophomore Olivia Owens 6’4” P, and junior Chanise Lewis 5’8” PG. None of them played this year due to injury. And they get sophomore Amira Collins 6’3” P transfer from Tennessee, who sat out this year.
Is Reese toxic like kyrie Irving? If she could mess with chemistry building.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Sorry, there is too much uncertainty for me to get excited about this.

Here's the major factor--suppose that Seniors are given another year of eligibility, and the NCAA allows over 15 scholarship players? An Oregon squad with Ionescu, Sabally, Hebard, and Moore--plus the recruiting class--is very different than an Oregon team without them, for example.

Another factor: Will all recruits show up, especially those from other countries? I'm a little worried about Nika.

The ultimate question: Will there be a season next year? It seems that social distancing, etc., will flatten the curve of the spread of Covid-19 over the next couple of months, and then warm weather will limit the spread. But we need to avoid the spread of Covid-19 or a mutated version next flu season. It was the second wave of the "Spanish" flu that was most deadly.

I hope we are back to business as usual in 2 months or so and don't have to wait 2 years. So much uncertainty!
Just to argue a bit Mil, since like, there's nothing else to do, the second wave of the Asian/Spanish flu was precipitated by the return and dispersal of veterans from WW1. That won't happen in this case. Of course mutations of the virus will still occur.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think you have to start with SC and have them demonstrate that they deserve to remain at #1. They are still going to have a lot of talent. Then I think you say UConn, Stanford, MD.... Let's not forget about ND....

Reaction Score
Basically it's easy to argue with any order anyone puts forth, but UCONN for the most part loses the least of any team in the top tier. UCLA seems to only be losing 1 senior as well (Dean). I'll have to go thru the rest of the rosters, but UCONN loses 1 starter, albeit an important one.

Stanford loses Wilson, Fingall, Brewer and maybe Carrington. Fingall was the lone starter, and Carrington was injured after game 5. Red shirt? Is she coming back? They get Brink (top 5) and some others ranked 40'ish and below.

SC loses 2 seniors - both starters - Herbert Harrigan and Harris. They get no one coming in ranked better than 40.

Maryland loses 3 starters - Watson, Charles and Jones. They bring in the #2 kid Reese, but not much else.

Baylor loses 3 starters - Landrum, Cox, Cooper. They do have a great class coming in - top 10 Andrews and Gusters, but they lose too much IMHO and maybe should be lower.

Oregon is the hardest to figure - they lose 4 starters - Sabally, Moore, Ionescu, and Hebard. They do get Sedona Prince and Sabally jr. off injury plus a recruiting class that includes 5 top 40 kids, but no one really in the top 10. Hard to handicap how good the freshmen can/will be.

L'ville loses a ton as well - key reserve Diop, Shook, Jones, and Dunham - all starters. They add Van Lith and top 20 Cochran.

Oregon State loses 4 seniors, 2 starters PIvec and Tudor. I think they have some transfers sitting out who will help, but they dropped almost out of the top 15 with all their losses so #9 might be generous. They only have 1 top 20 recruit coming in.
  1. UCONN
  2. Stanford
  3. South Carolina
  4. Baylor
  5. UCLA
  6. Oregon
  7. Maryland
  8. Mississippi State
  9. Louisville
  10. NC State
  11. Oregon State
  12. Kentucky
Wow. Eric, Las Vegas should hire your to run the odds-on board. Not sure the Los Alamo's project had stats as good as that.

Reaction Score
There's no harm in speculating on a list of rankings for a season that won't begin for 8 months.
1. It's gives us something to debate and think about. We need the diversion.
2. If things don't improve enough to resume college athletics in the fall, there's no harm done. Who would be offended/disrespected by us debating a list of this nature?
3. I've commented recently that I would not engage or comment in any speculation regarding next year's team or players (starting lineup, etc.) as long as UConn still had games to play this season. The season is officially over. Let's hope and pray that things improve quickly for everyone in the USA and the world, and life as we know it returns to normal soon. Let's move on. :)
I know what you are saying Carnac. As far as moving on and life returning to normal I think the one of the greatest things about "staying" normal is the boneyard. As long as people are debating things like the schedule, other teams strengths and weakness's and our ladies, that's about as normal as you can get. You stay well, Carnac. The boneyard needs "normal" people like you.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
New transfers rules could determine not only impact the rankings for the start of next season but could also determine the the eventual champion just as the current transfer rules have determined the last 3 NCAA WCBB champions.

Reaction Score
Just imagine how jealous (check her Twitter feed) Dawn Staley will be when UConn is preseason # 1. We lose no one, but Crystal and replace her with someone who is going to change the game of Women’s Basketball. We will be deep and way better than last season. It will be UConn then everyone else. All eyes will be on us again (how it’s supposed to be).

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just imagine how jealous (check her Twitter feed) Dawn Staley will be when UConn is preseason # 1. We lose no one, but Crystal and replace her with someone who is going to change the game of Women’s Basketball. We will be deep and way better than last season. It will be UConn then everyone else. All eyes will be on us again (how it’s supposed to be).
Dawn is not going to be that jealous until UCONN can find someone who can guard Boston. It is not just Boston either, UCONN has got a long way to go to match the defensive intensity that SC brought into that game. Oregon and Baylor both out executed UCONN but much of that execution will have graduated from both teams so I'm not nearly as worried about those two teams as I am about SC.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I gotta tell ya when you loose a great point guard you loose alot. SC looses Ty who imo was the glue that kept their young team together and UConn looses CD who did the same. With that said Paige coming in is the number 1 player in the country and Westbrook was number 2 in the country and is eligible next year along with some absolutely unbelievable talent coming into UConn. The year after Deberry Saylor and Im expected Fudd and one other recruit. Another year later ICE and a couple of top AA's. UConn is going to be at the top for a very long time with height speed and shooters. Geno has built a nucleaus for next year. It is mindboggleing how good UConn is going to be.

Reaction Score
Megan Walker announced forgoing her senior year, heading to the WNBA...This certainly can alter things for UCONN next year.

Reaction Score
I've said in several other posts that Dawn and South Carolina haved arrived, and is here to stay. She has built SC in to a perinatal "elite" top 5 powerhouse. She had talent up and down this year's roster, with more coming in next year.

South Carolina has become a "seriously" considered destination for the country's top recruits. UConn, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Maryland, Louisville, Texas A&M, Texas, NC State, Florida St, Kentucky, Baylor, Stanford, Oregon, Oregon St, UCLA, Mississippi St, and South Carolina all recruit the same elite players from across the country. Get use to it, South Carolina has crashed the party and is not going away anytime soon. :cool:

You're right. And with the Fab Four freshmen from this year returning, I think they could win the next three NC's. Boston is still there, and her backup will be with her in the front court this coming season.

SC would be my pick for #1 next year. Let's all hope that we get through this terrible spring with Covid-19, and get to the fall with it contained. Not at all assured. Let's hope.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Alright putting more thought into this now....

Group 1: Title Favorites
1. South Carolina-they lose Harris and KHH but return a monster freshman class and have a game changer in Boston who should be the best post in college basketball next year. Look for Beale/Henderson/Cooke to step up. Depth is good too with Amihere, Grissett, and Saxton all back. They dominated their schedule this year, going 32-1, and should be primed for another terrific season.

2. Connecticut-they basically swap out Dangerfield for the consensus #1 recruit, Paige Bueckers. UCONN hands down has more talent than anyone in the nation next year with three former HS POYs, a #2 recruit and a #5 recruit making up the starting 5. For comparison, Oregon this year had 2 top 5 recruits in their starting 5 (Ionescu/Boley), Baylor 1 (Cox), and South Carolina 2 (Boston/Cooke). 4 of UCONN's 5 will be upperclassmen too. Connecticut should have one of the deepest rosters in the country. Makurat, Griffin, Edwards and McLean likely competing for rotation minutes. Even so, question marks are still apparent. Can ONO make the jump to compete with top tier posts? Will Williams rebound after an underwhelming sophomore year? Can Walker produce against top teams? How well will Bueckers adjust collegiately? Time will tell. The cupboard is deep and the talent is there which historically leads to good results for Geno.

3. Stanford-another program that should be absolutely loaded with talent next year and may return pretty much its entire roster sans Fingall. Health will be the biggest factor. We saw three potential starters (Carrington, Jones and Dodson) miss huge chunks of the season due to injury. If those 3 are healthy and play, look out. Kiana Williams will anchor the team once again after a stellar junior season. Lexie Hull/Haley Jones/Dijonai Carrington should make up one of the nation's top wing trios, and Dodson/Belibi/Prechtel make up a good post core. Add in another top 5 kid in Brink and the Card have a great combination of youth and experience that should get Tara back in the title hunt.

Group 2: Title threats

4. Maryland-a lot of people (myself included) gave up on the Terps after a dismal start to the year, but they finished as strong as anyone in the country, absolutely tearing up the Big Ten and likely earning a #1 seed in the process. They lose a lot in Charles, Jones and Watson but have a very good core coming back. Owusu was one of the top freshmen in the country last year and will start full time, Shakira Austin had a great sophomore campaign in the post, Mikesell struggled early but finished the year playing her best basketball, and Miller finished the year very strong as a top producer coming off the bench. Next year they bring back Lewis who was a big contributor her first 2 season and add in Mimi Collins the Tennessee transfer. Collins will add depth inside and has good range on her jumper. Also bring in Reese, the #2 recruit in the country. Maryland will be very good once again.

5. Baylor-this might be low for the Bears but I think they'll be back in the title hunt once again. Smith likely takes over as the go to and could be a POY candidate and Richards returns. Richards was arguably the best glue player in America last year with her passing, defense and overall smarts. Egbo will lockdown the post after a strong sophomore campaign, and Bickle, Ursin and the Olivers should all get larger roles next year after producing well in limited roles this season. Two top 10 recruits come on board, too.

Group 3: Final Four potential, have question marks
6. Louisville-they lose a lot but have a great core back with ACC POY Evans, E. Balogun and E. Dixon all returning. Look for the Elizabeths to take on larger roles with more opportunity. Next year they add in Van Lith and Green (2019 redshirt). Jeff is a good coach and has won 3 straight ACC crowns, I don't see them going anywhere.

7. Mississippi State-Vic and Co. will be strong again with a lot of contributors back and adding in Cooks. Jackson developed into one of the nation's top freshmen over the year and Carter was one of the most improved sophomores. Myah Taylor proved me wrong and ran a very good offense for MSU, too. All 3 are back. Biggest question mark to me is how Vic runs the team/lineup. This year felt a little all over the place, where you'd randomly see AEH, Matharu, Mingo-Young and Wiggins get huge minutes one night and barely any the next. Not a ton of consistency in that regard. All had moments of great play this year--especially Matharu who averaged an astonishing 7 ppg in 10 mpg. Cooks will also add size and another option for Vic. So many options. If his squad can find a good groove and Bibby/AEH find their shots again, I think they can get back to a Final Four.

8. Oregon-could be higher or lower. Pretty much comes down to Sabally/Prince IMO. Their potential starting 5 of Chavez, Shelley, Boley, Sabally and Prince looks very good on paper if the front court players are as good as advertised. They're also adding in a deep class that should contribute from day 1. Graves can coach with the best of them. They'll be good for years to come even if next year is more of a rebuilding one.

Group 4: Proven but unlikely Final Four team...don't see these teams rising or falling much
9. UCLA-they had a strong season in the Pac 12 and return everyone but Dean. I think they'll be right around the 2/3 seed mark again. Strength is Onyenwere and the development of Osbourne. Weakness is offensively ability (team shot under 40% on the year) and size (tallest rotation player is likely 6-1). They also only won games by an average of 11/game this past year despite racking up some very good wins.

10. NC State-they return a ton from their squad including likely All American, Elissa Cunane. Could be higher although I'm not as sold on them as I am other squads.

11. Oregon State-they have been somewhat of a disappointment the past couple of years after several years of overachievement. Jones/Slocum is a great tandem to build your offense around. If Cororsdale and Brown come back 100%, OSU should have a great inside game next year. Goodman is a solid guard with a great jumper. Add in another shooter in Goforth. If healthy I think they can do damage.

12. Northwestern-Pulliam, Burton and Wood are all back after their outstanding season. Both big girls are gone and I think NW may have overachieved a bit this year, so getting back to being a 2 or 3 seed may be tough, but they have good pieces.

Group 5: Potential Dark horse teams to make a big run next year
13. Notre Dame-they might be aggressive, but if they get healthy they'll be a completely different team next year. A starting 5 of Vaughn, Brunelle, Peoples, Gilbert and Prohaska could be quite good if they stay healthy, and Muffet is one of the best coaches in the country. They'll be back.

14. Kentucky-a bit of an up and down year for the Cats but Patterson/Howard will be one of the best combos in the country. Hunt is a good pickup for them but they're very undersized though.

15. Ohio State-everyone is back after a very strong season from the Buckeyes. I think they'll make a considerable jump based on the results from this past season.

Note: This is assuming that McDonald and Carter both declare for the draft. Lots of speculation that Carter will go and McDonald participated in Senior Night festivities. Both teams are top 15 if they're back. Also, if you can't tell from my rankings, I'm not as familiar with mid major programs like Gonzaga, South Dakota, Missouri State and Princeton, so I have a hard time ranking them when I haven't seen much from those teams. I do know Princeton loses Alarie and Gonzaga loses a couple of important starters.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

1. South Carolina-they lose Harris and KHH but return a monster freshman class and have a game changer in Boston who should be the best post in college basketball next year. Look for Beale/Henderson/Cooke to step up. Depth is good too with Amihere, Grissett, and Saxton all back. They dominated their schedule this year, going 32-1, and should be primed for another terrific season.

2. Connecticut-they basically swap out Dangerfield for the consensus #1 recruit, Paige Bueckers. UCONN hands down has more talent than anyone in the nation next year with three former HS POYs, a #2 recruit and a #5 recruit making up the starting 5. For comparison, Oregon this year had 2 top 5 recruits in their starting 5 (Ionescu/Boley), Baylor 1 (Cox), and South Carolina 2 (Boston/Cooke). 4 of UCONN's 5 will be upperclassmen too. Connecticut should have one of the deepest rosters in the country. Makurat, Griffin, Edwards and McLean likely competing for rotation minutes. Even so, question marks are still apparent. Can ONO make the jump to compete with top tier posts? Will Williams rebound after an underwhelming sophomore year? Can Walker produce against top teams? How well will Bueckers adjust collegiately? Time will tell. The cupboard is deep and the talent is there which historically leads to good results for Geno.

3. Stanford-another program that should be absolutely loaded with talent next year and may return pretty much its entire roster sans Fingall. Health will be the biggest factor. We saw three potential starters (Carrington, Jones and Dodson) miss huge chunks of the season due to injury. If those 3 are healthy and play, look out. Kiana Williams will anchor the team once again after a stellar junior season. Lexie Hull/Haley Jones/Dijonai Carrington should make up one of the nation's top wing trios, and Dodson/Belibi/Prechtel make up a good post core. Add in another top 5 kid in Brink and the Card have a great combination of youth and experience that should get Tara back in the title hunt.

4. Maryland-a lot of people (myself included) gave up on the Terps after a dismal start to the year, but they finished as strong as anyone in the country, absolutely tearing up the Big Ten and likely earning a #1 seed in the process. They lose a lot in Charles, Jones and Watson but have a very good core coming back. Owusu was one of the top freshmen in the country last year and will start full time, Shakira Austin had a great sophomore campaign in the post, Mikesell struggled early but finished the year playing her best basketball, and Miller finished the year very strong as a top producer coming off the bench. Next year they bring back Lewis who was a big contributor her first 2 season and add in Mimi Collins the Tennessee transfer. Collins will add depth inside and has good range on her jumper. Also bring in Reese, the #2 recruit in the country. Maryland will be very good once again.

5. Baylor-this might be low for the Bears but I think they'll be back in the title hunt once again. Smith likely takes over as the go to and could be a POY candidate and Richards returns. Richards was arguably the best glue player in America last year with her passing, defense and overall smarts. Egbo will lockdown the post after a strong sophomore campaign, and Bickle, Ursin and the Olivers should all get larger roles next year after producing well in limited roles this season. Two top 10 recruits come on board, too.

6. Louisville-they lose a lot but have a great core back with ACC POY Evans, E. Balogun and E. Dixon all returning. Look for the Elizabeths to take on larger roles with more opportunity. Next year they add in Van Lith and Green (2019 redshirt). Jeff is a good coach and has won 3 straight ACC crowns, I don't see them going anywhere.

7. Mississippi State-Vic and Co. will be strong again with a lot of contributors back and adding in Cooks. Jackson developed into one of the nation's top freshmen over the year and Carter was one of the most improved sophomores. Myah Taylor proved me wrong and ran a very good offense for MSU, too. All 3 are back. Biggest question mark to me is how Vic runs the team/lineup. This year felt a little all over the place, where you'd randomly see AEH, Matharu, Mingo-Young and Wiggins get huge minutes one night and barely any the next. Not a ton of consistency in that regard. All had moments of great play this year--especially Matharu who averaged an astonishing 7 ppg in 10 mpg. Cooks will also add size and another option for Vic. So many options. If his squad can find a good groove and Bibby/AEH find their shots again, I think they can get back to a Final Four.

8. Oregon-could be higher or lower. Pretty much comes down to Sabally/Prince IMO. Their potential starting 5 of Chavez, Shelley, Boley, Sabally and Prince looks very good on paper if the front court players are as good as advertised. They're also adding in a deep class that should contribute from day 1. Graves can coach with the best of them. They'll be good for years to come even if next year is more of a rebuilding one.

Group 4: Proven but unlikely Final Four team...don't see these teams rising or falling much
9. UCLA-they had a strong season in the Pac 12 and return everyone but Dean. I think they'll be right around the 2/3 seed mark again. Strength is Onyenwere and the development of Osbourne. Weakness is offensively ability (team shot under 40% on the year) and size (tallest rotation player is likely 6-1). They also only won games by an average of 11/game this past year despite racking up some very good wins.

10. NC State-they return a ton from their squad including likely All American, Elissa Cunane. Could be higher although I'm not as sold on them as I am other squads.

11. Oregon State-they have been somewhat of a disappointment the past couple of years after several years of overachievement. Jones/Slocum is a great tandem to build your offense around. If Cororsdale and Brown come back 100%, OSU should have a great inside game next year. Goodman is a solid guard with a great jumper. Add in another shooter in Goforth. If healthy I think they can do damage.

12. Northwestern-Pulliam, Burton and Wood are all back after their outstanding season. Both big girls are gone and I think NW may have overachieved a bit this year, so getting back to being a 2 or 3 seed may be tough, but they have good pieces.

13. Notre Dame-they might be aggressive, but if they get healthy they'll be a completely different team next year. A starting 5 of Vaughn, Brunelle, Peoples, Gilbert and Prohaska could be quite good if they stay healthy, and Muffet is one of the best coaches in the country. They'll be back.

14. Kentucky-a bit of an up and down year for the Cats but Patterson/Howard will be one of the best combos in the country. Hunt is a good pickup for them but they're very undersized though.

15. Ohio State-everyone is back after a very strong season from the Buckeyes. I think they'll make a considerable jump based on the results from this past season.

Note: This is assuming that McDonald and Carter both declare for the draft. Lots of speculation that Carter will go and McDonald participated in Senior Night festivities. Both teams are top 15 if they're back. Also, if you can't tell from my rankings, I'm not as familiar with mid major programs like Gonzaga, South Dakota, Missouri State and Princeton, so I have a hard time ranking them when I haven't seen much from those teams. I do know Princeton loses Alarie and Gonzaga loses a couple of important starters.

I suppose Megan's leaving will push us down a bit. Group 2.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

You might need to rest your fingers and hands. That was a long, but we’ll thought out post. Thanks. :)

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
You might need to rest your fingers and hands. That was a long, but we’ll thought out post. Thanks. :)

Thanks, yeah maybe later today. Definitely drops them to tier 2. Still a strong title contender. Guessing more announcements to come from other eligible juniors in the next few weeks. Well that, and transfers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom