Walking Dead Season 5 second half | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Walking Dead Season 5 second half

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
I'm more than willing to ban the next motherf---er who tells me that a character gets killed in the comics.

Drives me crazy. I understand people spoiling what happens in episodes that already happen, but I can't stand when someone talks about what happens in comics or books (game of thrones) without putting up a spoiler alert.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Drives me crazy. I understand people spoiling what happens in episodes that already happen, but I can't stand when someone talks about what happens in comics or books (game of thrones) without putting up a spoiler alert.

Forget the spoiler alerts...they just need to STFU.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm more than willing to ban the next motherf---er who tells me that a character gets killed in the comics.
Well pretty much everybody does get killed in the comics. Doesn't mean they are gonna do that the same way/time in the TV series. They've killed off people early and have some that are dead in the comics still alive. Doesn't mean anything.

Besides, even on the TV series, there's only gonna be like a couple characters we know right now still alive at the end. Prolly Rick and/or Carl?? So I would bet Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne (could become her story though??), Tara, Carol, Judith, Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Morgan, Sasha, Gabriel, Nickolas, Aaron, Deanna, they all gonna die, eventually. It's just when and how.

I white out anything that would be a spoiler.

Reaction Score
Well pretty much everybody does get killed in the comics. Doesn't mean they are gonna do that the same way/time in the TV series. They've killed off people early and have some that are dead in the comics still alive. Doesn't mean anything.

Besides, even on the TV series, there's only gonna be like a couple characters we know right now still alive at the end. Prolly Rick and/or Carl?? So I would bet Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne (could become her story though??), Tara, Carol, Judith, Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Morgan, Sasha, Gabriel, Nickolas, Aaron, Deanna, they all gonna die, eventually. It's just when and how.

Are you really countering don't tell us what happens in the comics by telling us everything that happens in the comics? WTF.

This calls into question if people that read comic books should be allowed on the internets to begin with.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Are you really countering don't tell us what happens in the comics by telling us everything that happens in the comics? WTF.
639.gif

Just in case you can't figure it out, and all evidence points to that, ummmm, no.

This calls into question if people that read comic books should be allowed on the internets to begin with.
As I've said on here many times before, I don't, never have, read the comics. Wasn't even into comics when I was a kid.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Us - "Please don't tell us what happens in the comics."

You - "Here is a complete list of people who are going to die..."

Us - "WTF!!"

You - "Wut?"

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not even Robert Kirkman can make this up.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Us - "Please don't tell us what happens in the comics."

You - "Here is a complete list of people who are going to die..."

Us - "WTF!!"

You - "Wut?"
Holy ! And I thought Dogdeacons post was one of the stupidest post I'd ever seen on here, like the whole BY (and I've read nelson's and dolt's). Wow. You guys are unbelievable today.

You guys cannot really be this stupid can you?

Triple-facepalm.jpg

Reaction Score
Holy ! And I thought Dogdeacons post was one of the stupidest post I'd ever seen on here, like the whole BY (and I've read nelson's and dolt's). Wow. You guys are unbelievable today.
Dear Sir:
Please do not post ANY info or speculation whether it's from comic books or anything else. We are educated men but we cannot speak intelligently about the packing habits of William Santiago nor do we have an encyclopedic knowledge of what you read. Also no name calling dunderhead.
Thank you in advance

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Dear Sir:
Please do not post ANY info or speculation whether it's from comic books or anything else. We are educated men but we cannot speak intelligently about the packing habits of William Santiago nor do we have an encyclopedic knowledge of what you read. Also no name calling dunderhead.
Thank you in advance
Pretty simple, don't make stupid posts. Or don't read mine. Or put me on ignore. i.e. I'm not changing.

Lot's of people make speculative posts on here. Even you have. I guess that makes you a dunderhead too?

p.s. They are doing a marathon of Season 5 lead in for the finale tonight. Hope that isn't too speculative for ya. :rolleyes:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Well, in addition to mentioning "pretty much everybody gets killed in the comics," you must've also just conveniently forgot to white this out:

I don't think Glen gets eaten. He has a real specific, dramatic death in the comics.

Do you divulge the punchlines to other people's jokes at parties too?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well, in addition to mentioning "pretty much everybody gets killed in the comics," you must've also just conveniently forgot to white this out:

Do you divulge the punchlines to other people's jokes at parties too?
Interesting you bring that up. My answer about Glenn, which is only speculation at best, was answering someone else's "speculation" about Glenn being eaten in this next episode. Something I did not bring up. hmmmmm? See I'm not the only one speculating here. I just happen to the only one that people whine about. Whatever.

And if you haven't been figured out pretty much everybody dies eventually, you haven't been watching the show, or you're probably not real quick on the pick up. I think that's pretty obvious.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Interesting you bring that up. My answer about Glenn, which is only speculation at best, was answering someone else's "speculation" about Glenn being eaten in this next episode. Something I did not bring up. hmmmmm? See I'm not the only one speculating here. I just happen to the only one that people whine about. Whatever.

Stating point blank that, "He (Glenn) has a real specific, dramatic death in the comics," is decidedly not speculation. There's no wiggle room to argue otherwise.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Stating point blank that, "He (Glenn) has a real specific, dramatic death in the comics," is decidedly not speculation. There's no wiggle room to argue otherwise.
Sorry, it's speculation. AND it's in response to speculation. I don't know what the TV series is gonna do. I didn't say how he died in the comics. If you guys haven't figured out pretty much everybody is gonna die at some point, you're clueless.

Reaction Score
Calling everyone here clueless when you seem to be missing the point everyone's making is kinda funny.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Calling everyone here clueless when you seem to be missing the point everyone's making is kinda funny.
Not the one missing the point. The problem is the point, is one, incorrect, and two, stupid.

Reaction Score
Not the one missing the point. The problem is the point, is one, incorrect, and two, stupid.
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other.

But typically when everyone else in a thread disagrees with you, it isn't everyone else who's wrong...

Reaction Score
Wow, that was a tremendous finale in every way.

Glad Morgan is back and sane again. Great character.

And the ending was perfect.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Dove said:
How the duck did Glenn live through that ?

He's batman!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other.

But typically when everyone else in a thread disagrees with you, it isn't everyone else who's wrong...
Typically, but sometimes.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Thought it was a good finale. Was a little worried about the speculation on here that Glenn would be eaten would come true. ;)

Speaking of Glenn, I'd have been ok if he'd have finished off Nicholas. Also they haven't actually made it back yet have they? IF they make it back, I wonder how they're gonna explain everything? Trying to kill Glenn is not going to go over real well.

No major characters died though. Didn't see that coming. Be interesting to see how Jesse feels about Rick killing her husband. Granted with Deanna's ok. Already see how Deanna's husband's loss is gonna affect her.

Great to see Morgan back. Hope he gets to stay around for awhile. At least one episode in Season 6 I guess. He may not like the new Rick though. Might not want to stay around. See how he adjusts when his quest ends like this.

Sasha and Gabriel are both pretty messed up. Maybe they can help each other. Kinda liked Maggie's mediator role.

I'm kinda liking the Aaron and Daryl interaction. Hope Aaron sticks around for awhile too. That was a nice trap set by the Wolves.

Guess at least the first half of Season 6 is gonna be The Wolves Are Near. And they seem pretty messed up. At least Morgan, Daryl and Aaron have an idea what they are up against.

Red parka = red shirt? :cool:

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Wow! Very intense episode. It was great. I kept expecting main character deaths and they played us so well. Glad they didn't come.

I'm glad the big bad wolves didn't come knocking on the Alexandria door. They are going to build that anticipation - I hope - during the first half of season 6.

Morgan is a Jedi master. He's going to be disappointed with Rick. Hope they work it out and he stays for awhile.

Damn those wolves are sick bastards. Definitely the biggest villains so far. I wonder if it's more than just the two. That was an elaborate setup.

Rip red poncho guy.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm glad the big bad wolves didn't come knocking on the Alexandria door. They are going to build that anticipation - I hope - during the first half of season 6.
Looks like they got ahold of Aaron's backpack. So they will have some info on Alexandria.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Looks like they got ahold of Aaron's backpack. So they will have some info on Alexandria.
Yes, and there's a chance that one or two of these Wolves were Alexandria exiles.

I wonder if they will pull up with an 18 wheeler full of walkers and catapult them over the fence?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom