Walking Dead Season 5 second half | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Walking Dead Season 5 second half

Reaction Score
Good finale, they played all the different plots really well. Agree with fun teasing of major character deaths (esp Glenn) had me on edge. I liked how Carol provoked the Doctor & the Morgan scenes, Sasha good too (shocked she survived). Only disliked Gabriel & unfortunately this clumsily spilled over into main plot. Just don't care about him and his hypocrisy is so extreme (they may hate Dr's but they despise priests) there is literally no reason for him to be around. So Rick justified his existence because the communities' guard was too lazy to wait 5 seconds to close the main gate? Oof, that is total simpleton way to resolve the Rick's way versus pacifists debate. IF Deanna's kids are this dumb even the milquetoast Alexandrian's would have revolted against the nepotism by now.

Future with Wolves making more traps should be fun & nice gimmick to stage zombie set pieces each week.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
LOVED the finale! Once again, so many damned commercials, but I wish they would go to a 90 minute format with the show. They were able to get so much story OUT there! So glad that none of our heroes got chowed. Carol...OMG...living the double life. She surprises in EVERY episode this season. Morgan is a ninja, Glenn is superman & Rick is batman with his deep, brooding soul. Would not have minded a bit if Gabriel & Nicholas were on the lunch menu, but it will be interesting to see what happens to them going forward.

Biggest disappointment? Gotta wait til OCTOBER to pick this story up again. Not sure it can get much better than last night's episode!

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Biggest disappointment? Gotta wait til OCTOBER to pick this story up again. Not sure it can get much better than last night's episode!
At least there's the spinoff series launching this summer.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Carol...OMG...living the double life. She surprises in EVERY episode this season.
Cool thing, and we'll hopefully see how they use this next season, is that Carol is still under the radar to all of the Alexandrians. Only one who knew, Pete, is now dead.

I do hope they use this somehow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom