Wake Forest Game THread | The Boneyard

Wake Forest Game THread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So Tyler Olander through 4 minutes: 3 missed layups, 1 foul, 2 rebounds off hands out of bounds. HOLY CRAP kid step it up.

Reaction Score
immediate observations:

1. like Calhoun being aggressive.
2. shots not falling yet.
3. If Olander could do anything with his right hand he could be an NBA player

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Too much Olander so far. Playing like he thinks he's the center of the offense. Please stop...

Reaction Score
Olander can do so many things on the floor. You see the dropoff with Enosch. Not communicating on the screen, throwing a bad pass, not seeing Calhoun wide open under the basket... Olander may force it sometimes, but the things he does otherwise are pretty impressive.

Reaction Score
Giffey bringing value. Hustle, defense, shooting. I like it.

Reaction Score
Daniels is skilled, but has zero strength or ability to finish through any contact.

Reaction Score
I suppose it depends on what you're referring to when you say "NBA."
I mean the national basketball association. Not saying he could be a star or even a consistent player; there's not much room for 6 8 bigs in the NBA anymore. He is so skilled going to his left and has some great post moves, but because its all he can do, he gets shut down a lot. The guy has a great midrange jumper, is great at setting screens, is a superb passer, and has really improved his defense in the past two years. Not much wrong with his game really.

Other notes: Shabazz is frustrating. Misses two FTs and feels like he needs to bomb a three right away to redeem himself. Daniels still thinking he's a pg on the fast break.

Reaction Score
Olander can do so many things on the floor. You see the dropoff with Enosch. Not communicating on the screen, throwing a bad pass, not seeing Calhoun wide open under the basket... Olander may force it sometimes, but the things he does otherwise are pretty impressive.
Enosch has been making plays. TO is a blackhole

Reaction Score
we've missed a bunch of chances. Should be up around 10.

Reaction Score
Those adjectives you're using are out of control , obscene. Olander is not that and I can't believe you really think so . Must have just starting watching basketball , I dunno , yesterday ?

Reaction Score
I mean the national basketball association. Not saying he could be a star or even a consistent player; there's not much room for 6 8 bigs in the NBA anymore. He is so skilled going to his left and has some great post moves, but because its all he can do, he gets shut down a lot. The guy has a great midrange jumper, is great at setting screens, is a superb passer, and has really improved his defense in the past two years. Not much wrong with his game really.

Other notes: Shabazz is frustrating. Misses two FTs and feels like he needs to bomb a three right away to redeem himself. Daniels still thinking he's a pg on the fast break.

Ok, if you mean the national basketball association then i disagree wholeheartedly. (And if he's related to you I apologize, I just can't believe you look at him and see an NBA player.)

Reaction Score
Tyler works hard, but cannot finish around the rim or play above the rim. Tough to make a living in the NBA without those qualities

Reaction Score
Phillip Nolan... just focus on playing defense and rebounding, ok kid?

missed layup and turnover yeesh

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Why did Bradley leave? It must really have been because of his sick grandmother. He could have had the middle to himself on this team.

Reaction Score
by the time DD is done with UConn...he will def be in the NBA...kid has skill but his confidence(aggressiveness) is still not there...for a guy his size with his speed he should be getting to the rim at will against the other 4s

Reaction Score
Facey had better be better than advertised, otherwise it's going to be a long next 2-3 years in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom