Wake Forest Game THread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wake Forest Game THread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like how they turned it around at the end of the half. Looked like Wake had all the momentum. One timeout from Ollie and the team was back.

Reaction Score
as long as DeAndre and Tyler avoid foul trouble we'll be fine

Reaction Score
I like how they turned it around at the end of the half. Looked like Wake had all the momentum. One timeout from Ollie and the team was back.

yes. i know its only game 3 but it is very difficult to not be impressed by coach ollie

Reaction Score
I love how everytime Ollie is interviewed he either says that is or that is not UConn Basketball. He has a perfect picture of UConn Bball under Calhoun and he is going to make this team play that way. Defensive tenacity!

Reaction Score
Paging Shabazz Napier, hello.

He's measuring up WF, he'll show up 2nd half like he did with Vermont. These kids sometimes get too hyper in the early going.

Reaction Score
we are up 4 after playing a pretty shaky half and giving WF like 4 runouts.

we'll be fine.

Wolf has given us some rebounding, defense, finishing at the rim. I"LL TAKE IT!

we've missed a ton of easy chances too. Should be up double digits right now.

Reaction Score
yes. i know its only game 3 but it is very difficult to not be impressed by coach ollie

Couldnt Agree more. He just seems to be so in control and the team so obviously buys into his brand.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Couldnt Agree more. He just seems to be so in control and the team so obviously buys into his brand.
He's had to be creative with his line ups. Really great job with so many players off their game.

Reaction Score
Who ever said WF was terrible? They have some nice young players along with Harris. Thank Goodness they can't shoot free throws.

This is turning into a another nice challenge for our squad. As soon as Tyler, Bazz and Omar get going we should run away with this game. But I'm not sure WF will let us.

Reaction Score
Who ever said WF was terrible? They have some nice young players along with Harris. Thank Goodness they can't shoot free throws.

This is turning into a another nice challenge for our squad. As soon as Tyler, Bazz and Omar get going we should run away with this game. But I'm not sure WF will let us.

Agreed. The Harris + CMM backcourt is pretty solid.

Reaction Score

Wake Forest fans say WF is terrible. They haven't beaten a team in KenPom's top 100 since their coach has taken over. They were actually looking forward to not losing big tonight, that's how bad they think their team is. Even ESPN's assessment of the team in the preseason was that they "might not be horrible" this year.

Reaction Score
Are we watching the same game? I think we should be killing them. They look pretty poor to me.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Need Bazz to improve his line a bit in the 2nd half

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Who is the blonde here at halftime? Just interviewed JC

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Annnnd to open the half, Olander thinks the hoop was moved one foot to the left lowered down by 6 inches.

Reaction Score
Olander really validating my praise for him with that strong move to the hole there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom