Wake Forest Game THread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Wake Forest Game THread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Conley might have been an All-American at UK. My memory fades.

Reaction Score
Yes, and Bazz's mom with the #13. Impressed that Kemba's mom was there, that's two years in a row she's followed the team with no Kemba there.
If I remember correctly from the last Paradise Jam that UConn played in. Kemba's mom is originaly from the Virgin Islands. So it is a homecoming.

Reaction Score
Bazz is still growing. Will be an All American before its over.

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly from the last Paradise Jam that UConn played in. Kemba's mom is originaly from the Virgin Islands. So it is a homecoming.

She's from Antigua, not VI.

Reaction Score
She's from Antigua, not VI.
I guess I was off by 150-200 miles. But I do remember there was some connection with her and the Virgin Islands. Possible relatives? Hay it was 3-4 years ago. I have trouble remembering last week.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Obviously, a nice win. We missed a lot of open shots but still put up the magic number (77).

Omar's still struggling. And I wouldn't even show Nolan tape of his play tonight. It might give him nightmares. That sequence (missed bunny leading to fastbreak layup, turnover leading to fastbreak layup which he didn't bother defending even though he was in position to block it) left me shaking my head for literally 3-4 minutes. So the freshmen didn't play great, but they're freshmen. They'll show more as the season goes on.

And those are the only negative things I have to say. The team played really hard and Wolf was the real epiphany tonight. Just outstanding.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
quote="nomar, post: 393026, member: 651"]Obviously, a nice win. We missed a lot of open shots but still put up the magic number (77).

Omar's still struggling. And I wouldn't even show Nolan tape of his play tonight. It might give him nightmares. That sequence (missed bunny leading to fastbreak layup, turnover leading to fastbreak layup which he didn't bother defending even though he was in position to block it) left me shaking my head for literally 3-4 minutes. So the freshmen didn't play great, but they're freshmen. They'll show more as the season goes on.
[/quote]

Yeah.... There was some stupid on display, from time to time, tonight.... But not one single ounce of quit.

SJ

Reaction Score
Yes, and Bazz's mom with the #13. Impressed that Kemba's mom was there, that's two years in a row she's followed the team with no Kemba there.
Oh, I didn't see Bazz's mom. I love Kemba's mom! I got to meet her at the All Star Game and shake her hand!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Obviously, a nice win. We missed a lot of open shots but still put up the magic number (77).

And those are the only negative things I have to say. The team played really hard and Wolf was the real epiphany tonight. Just outstanding.
I would also say TO looked like the player during and after last season's Fairfield game. His body language was off. UConn can't afford to have him go into a slump for extended periods like he did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom