Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FINALLY the results are in !!!
Who has them?

1130762_122115-AP-Steve-Harvey-Thumb.jpg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I have no “accredited” medical training but have spent years watching medical shows such as Emergency, Doogie Howser, M.D., ER, House, The Good Doctor, and Grey’s Anatomy to name a few. So I’d like to offer my help with the diagnosis to the actual medical doctors, or help with interpreting the results for the boneyard. I’ll just stand-by on call.
What about Star Trek? Bones could get results in seconds.

Reaction Score
No news is good news. If there is a tear, there is a single option and might as well get the news out there. If it's a sprain, there are a lot of options depending on severity. A lot more thought in terms of what to tell the public.

Reaction Score
No news is good news. If there is a tear, there is a single option and might as well get the news out there. If it's a sprain, there are a lot of options depending on severity. A lot more thought in terms of what to tell the public.
Who says they have to tell us anything?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I feel for the concerned fans who have visited this site for the last 24 hours waiting for the test results on Paige. I feel that UCONN should reach out to the fans and state a specific time when THEY will announce the test results to the public. They owe the fans that much.......they certainly let everyone know when TICKETS are on sale.

Reaction Score
I feel for the concerned fans who have visited this site for the last 24 hours waiting for the test results on Paige. I feel that UCONN should reach out to the fans and state a specific time when THEY will announce the test results to the public. They owe the fans that much.......they certainly let everyone know when TICKETS are on sale.
They don't owe the fans anything. You think a school should disclose a student's private medical information because fans are anxious?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

This is dumb even by Boneyard standards.

You do realize that you have no right to another human being’s medical information?

(Rhetorical question…you do not realize that.)

Reaction Score
Yes, he thinks that.

Remarkable, ain’t it?
Huh? Unless Geno wants he and his team to be bombarded with Paige questions, false rumors everyday, it would be smart to issue a statement.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the wait is because their might be more than one option to the injury. Such as it being possible to heal with time or the other option being surgery. They might wait until they have made that determination. Of course that is also speculation.

Reaction Score
Lol keep on believing that

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Before they can do any tests the swelling has to go down to a certain amount. It was over 24 hours before the Army could do a MRI on my Achilles tendon rupture due to the swelling. By the way I got it from stepping off of a curb while walking.
They should have rested you and sent in a private to do it.

Reaction Score
Really? Is that what you do in regards to your medical information? Hold press conferences? Come on, Willis! Tickets are NOT PRIVATE MEDICAL information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom