Waiting for MRI results | The Boneyard

Waiting for MRI results

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Really? Rather than wait for the doctors to do things in their proper order, whatever they may be, inform Paige, her parents, and the authorized personnel at UConn of the results, discuss what, if any, information to make public then let the appropriate personnel form a public statement?

We are one spoiled, demanding fan base.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
AB50918A-8A2D-46FE-A572-8379FF1EB82A.jpeg

Ok as loyal fans, we need to hear the results good or bad by now.

As I used to try to teach my kids, there's a reason for English having two distinct verbs, need and want.

OK, as loyal fans, we want to hear the results…

Reaction Score
Really? Rather than wait for the doctors to do things in their proper order, whatever they may be, inform Paige, her parents, and the authorized personnel at UConn of the results, discuss what, if any, information to make public then let the appropriate personnel form a public statement?

Please don’t say that as if we all are spoiled. I believe that many of us are fans who certainly want the team to win, but also appreciate all that UConn basketball has done for us.

Reaction Score
The Courant will immediately have access to that info about the MRI…

Reaction Score

Yes often we old timers often think of these young ladies as our daughters. If that makes me demanding so be it. Thanks Nan

Reaction Score
I meant perhaps before anyone else
They seem to have a direct line to Coach Auriemma…..
Regardless this is an excruciating wait….
Hoping for good news….without Paige all will never be the same….she is all that and more.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Obviously as fans, we all want good news. But I can't imagine what Paige is going thru - the not knowing for sure.

We read all about her relationship with Azzi while her best friend recuperated from her injuries and surgeries. How hard it was for Azzi, but also it was hard on Paige seeing her best friend hurt and suffering.

Praying for good news. And for courage for Paige, her family, friends, and teammates to handle whatever comes her way...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes often we old timers often think of these young ladies as our daughters. If that makes me demanding so be it. Thanks Nan
I get that, Phil. I just think that fans’ expectations that they should get whatever they want when they want it, be it 40+ blowouts from day one, medical test results, certain statements in a certain way from Geno, etc gives off a whiff of entitlement.

Reaction Score

You might throw in caring also.

JBK

Reaction Score
If want to hear is better than need to hear sounds better then I really want to hear along with all boneyarders and the few English professors among them.
UCONN does own a hospital ? If that is true, we should have some pull in getting a technician and radiologist

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Geez, the last time I had an MRI I had to wait probably two days for the results. Then it took another two days to finally get hold of the radiologist and ask him if he really meant what he said in the report. He didn't.

Reaction Score
I have no “accredited” medical training but have spent years watching medical shows such as Emergency, Doogie Howser, M.D., ER, House, The Good Doctor, and Grey’s Anatomy to name a few. So I’d like to offer my help with the diagnosis to the actual medical doctors, or help with interpreting the results for the boneyard. I’ll just stand-by on call.

Reaction Score
assuming the longer the wait, the more serious the injury might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom