Tyra Buss Indiana University 14.3%
Emily Clemens Western Illinois University 2.8%
Rebecca Greenwell Duke University 3.8%
Delaney Hodgins Eastern Washington University 2.1%
Kaylee Jensen Oklahoma State 3.7%
Jackie Kemph Saint Louis University 1.7%
Victoria Vivians Mississippi State 33.4%
Gabby Williams UConn 33.5%

As of today (Fri Feb 16 at 12 noon est), Gabby is ahead by 1/10th of 1 percent. Everyone keep voting. Make voting the first thing you do each day when you log on to the BY. As pvdoggy suggested: "If you truly want to stuff the ballot, you could do it hundreds of times a day from the same computer, same browser, no need to switch to a different device. All you have to do is clear your browser cache/cookies and revote immediately. The voting site would not know the difference. So if you have the time and the desire to do some ballot stuffing, go for it". I tried it, it works. C'mon gang. Let's get behind this and make it happen. We're usually powerless to do anything to help a player or the team. We can do this!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
remember one vote each day for every device....if you have a cell phone, desktop, laptop and tablet, you can vote four times a day! Obviously Mississippi State supporters have a good organized effort to push Victoria to the top. We will not let that happen!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's come down to a 2 player race. The MS fans have dug in. They seemed determined not to let Gabby over take Vivians. She has surged back ahead by over 1.5%. We need to keep voting. The last time UConn challenged MS in a contest they lost. Are we going to let them win again? EVERYBODY VOTE!!! Like Tom Brady says.......................LET'S GO!!!

upload_2018-2-17_10-1-44.jpeg

Name School Votes
Ariel Atkins University of Texas 1.5%
Lexie Brown Duke University 2.9%
Tyra Buss Indiana University 12.9%
Emily Clemens Western Illinois University 2.5%
Rebecca Greenwell Duke University 3.5%
Delaney Hodgins Eastern Washington University 2%
Kaylee Jensen Oklahoma State 3.5%
Jackie Kemph Saint Louis University 1.7%
Victoria Vivians Mississippi State 35.6%
Gabby Williams UConn 33.9%

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Is anybody else having trouble voting for Gabby? Except for my first try I can't vote!
Every time I click on VOTE NOW it sends me to the % each candidate has page!
I'll click on Women's Basketball, Players Card, etc. it never sends me to the list of names with VOTE in their box when you click on it a check mark appears!
HELP!

Reaction Score
Please take the time to send the voting screen/site to as many as possible on your email list asking them to vote and telling them how close the voting is and that we need their vote—ideally, every day! Gabby deserves this award....and many more for the heart and soul way she’s played during her time at Uconn!! Let’s get this particular award for her!!! Thanks!!!!

Reaction Score
Is anybody else having trouble voting for Gabby? Except for my first try I can't vote!
Every time I click on VOTE NOW it sends me to the % each candidate has page!
I'll click on Women's Basketball, Players Card, etc. it never sends me to the list of names with VOTE in their box when you click on it a check mark appears!
HELP!
No problems here on multiple devices/browsers, Rshermvikes--you still having trouble?

Reaction Score
No problems here on multiple devices/browsers, Rshermvikes--you still having trouble?

Rayvin56- - -Hey! I've clicked on ALL the links listed above and I'm still being sent to the % of votes cast page where you can't vote!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ok so a few things...

First, you have to have adobe acrobat installed for each browser you have or it won't work. It SHOULD prompt you to install it if you don't have it.

Second, you can vote once on every browser you have and also on a different computer or cell phone as well. I have Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, and Microsoft Edge as my internet browser and I have 2 computers so I was able to vote 10 times.

Here's the latest...

upload_2018-2-18_7-31-41.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom