Vic Schaefer to Texas | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Vic Schaefer to Texas

Reaction Score
I would be shocked if Walz left Louisville. I just don't see the incentive. Isn't he from Kentucky? Seems weird that he would want to pack up and move to Starkville.
I would also but I was shocked when I heard Vic was leaving MSST.

Reaction Score

Despite this statement being fairly all inclusive there will be some of fans that parce it to find some underlying issue or dig. Coach Schaefer is like family. However he is the doctor that married your sister. After going through the trying times of med school they have bought the big house and everything is going fine. Everything is great in the family. However everyone in the family always jokes about his high school sweetheart back home that they are worried about. Then one day he leaves your sister for his high school sweetheart’s nemesis.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
So with Harris not getting the MSU job, does she follow Vic to Texas?

Reaction Score
So with Harris not getting the MSU job, does she follow Vic to Texas?
Probably but she needs to go out and get a head-coaching job somewhere. I think ultimately she would make a good head coach but any big time school would be taking a big chance hiring her without that experience.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Probably but she needs to go out and get a head-coaching job somewhere. I think ultimately she would make a good head coach but any big time school would be taking a big chance hiring her without that experience.

The ODU job is open (supposedly)

Reaction Score
The ODU job is open (supposedly)
It would be a good situation for her. If she had gotten the Mississippi State I would be happy just cautiously so due to her lack of head coaching experience.

Reaction Score
It would be a good situation for her. If she had gotten the Mississippi State I would be happy just cautiously so due to her lack of head coaching experience.

ODU for Goestenkors? Seems maybe about right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom