Vic Schaefer to Texas | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Vic Schaefer to Texas

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
How much beer and ice cream is Triad throwing in?
He already tried to palm her off to Texas and didn't offer any beer, ice cream, chicken fried steak or black bottom pie.

Reaction Score
Players are emotional today, which is understandable. I doubt any make a 100% decision today; calmer heads will prevail and they'll wait to finalize decisions until AFTER MSU hires a new head coach.

Or maybe not.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
landscape.jpg

Good girl. But she just didn't see much of an opportunity ahead given the underwhelming year she had, and not much of a chance next year to build on that.

Farewell, Chloe.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Has UConn ever had an Aussie? Just askin’....;)

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Honestly I think she would fit the UConn system very well. She is a very cerebral player.

She'd be a great fit at UCONN IMO. Stellar shooter, physical player and would pair well alongside ONO as a stretch 4.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Interesting about UConn. I know UConn has a question mark as to the last starting spot between Williams, ONO, Bueckers, and Westbrook. If Chloe is immediately eligible, you might have found your missing Power Forward.

Reaction Score
I really liked Bibby but she has not been the same since the ACL injury. I believe she has physicallyrecovered and If she can recover mentally from the injury she will make any team a strong player.

Reaction Score
There's questions with every coach right now. But let's be realistic.

Jeff probably isn't gonna take the job.

Gail has built a resume long enough to where you can easily critique her shortcomings at certain periods of time, but I still feel better with her than Mitchell

Mitchell is just not good enough for the level of play we're trying to obtain for the longterm.

Harris is a very logical choice, but we don't know if she can man the ship by herself now that all her help is gone.

And anybody else just seems either too obscure or inexperienced.....

Did it ever fully come out why Mitchell's team disintegrated on him a few years ago?

He's rebounded, but that was pretty significant exodus.

Reaction Score
This may be obvious, but Bibby is a grad transfer, correct?

(If she wants to play 15-20 off the bench, she'd be a pretty good fit for her former rival).

Reaction Score
This may be obvious, but Bibby is a grad transfer, correct?

(If she wants to play 15-20 off the bench, she'd be a pretty good fit for her former rival).
It isn’t certain yet but the understanding is that she is close. She is finishing her third year.

Reaction Score
Bibby played some great games for us and was very strong prior to her injury. She showed signs last season she was still recovering yet was a solid rebounder and defender. I will miss her in Maroon but figure she will be one of a few who leave us during this transition.

Reaction Score
Honestly I think she would fit the UConn system very well. She is a very cerebral player.

She and Andi (AEH) are best friends so I'm sure she has gotten some pretty one-sided stories from her about Geno. I don't think Chloe is going to be the player she was before the knee injury. She looked like a shell of her former self this past year.

Reaction Score
Interesting about UConn. I know UConn has a question mark as to the last starting spot between Williams, ONO, Bueckers, and Westbrook. If Chloe is immediately eligible, you might have found your missing Power Forward.

Last starting spot between Williams, ONO, Bueckers and Westbrook? Who are the starting four?

Reaction Score
I think that Chloe Bibby would fit extremely well for UCONN and as others have pointed out, she is immediately eligible.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didnt see eother but I'm willing to bet big bucks that Triad is offering up the legendary Joanne P McCallie on a gold platter.

Well she did have unprecedented success at another MSU ;)

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think that Chloe Bibby would fit extremely well for UCONN and as others have pointed out, she is immediately eligible.
How do we know she's immediately eligible? She's a true junior, and I've seen no report on whether she's completing her degree this semester.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
How do we know she's immediately eligible? She's a true junior, and I've seen no report on whether she's completing her degree this semester.

Haven't seen it anywhere, but I'd expect she is a grad transfer considering players rarely transfer after their junior season to sit out a full year. She's also older than the rest of her classmates, being born in June '98. So if she sits a year and then plays in 21-22, she'll be almost 24 when she completes her eligibility.

Reaction Score
Agree, we do not know her degree status. I would think AEH would be thinking her status as she and Bobby were tight.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I would expect Walz to be high on MSU's list but who knows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom