VCU transfer Samir Doughty visiting tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

VCU transfer Samir Doughty visiting tomorrow

Reaction Score
Solid fit, wouldn't having jalen carey, doughty, mucius/damezi anderson, and a big from the 2018 class. Theoretically Ollie is in it with a few 5 stars like reddish, simi and brown but I think Carey and a wing are must gets.
Don't forget he's definitely in a good spot with Mathis too, who is an impressive talent at the wing.

Reaction Score
Imo no news is good news. Everyone that came here tweeted right away how much they loved it... then they don't commit. I'll take no news.
I noticed that too it is like they are trying let you down easy. Praise you before they dump you.

Reaction Score
We're at a point where when no smoke comes out of a visit, we can rationalize that as a good sign.
Well at least we are spared of a week's worth of incessant speculation, worthless arguments, and player comparisons that ultimately lead to pages of tangent arguments.

These days no news is actually better than news

Reaction Score
To be fair, the most recent kid to commit to UConn was David Onuorah visited and I don't remember hearing anything about his visit

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I would sign Charles Manson right now if he had a jump shot!

Maybe we could get Charlie on some sort of work/release program. At least he would be a little scary for our opponents. Would you really want to drive the lane against him? He might take it personally. We'd also enjoy the added benefit of having him as a guest lecturer in Criminology classes.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe we could get Charlie on some sort of work/release program. At least he would be a little scary for our opponents. Would you really want to drive the lane against him? He might take it personally. We'd also enjoy the added benefit of having him as a guest lecturer in Criminology classes.
I could see that - based on the mindset of 95% of the academia they would welcome him with open arms

Reaction Score
Imo no news is good news. Everyone that came here tweeted right away how much they loved it... then they don't commit. I'll take no news.
A school hosts you buys you dinner, etc.. Pretty hard to trash the rogram.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I got tired of seeing the subject line saying "tomorrow," kinda like seeing Moretti referred to as "Italian kid."

When there's no effort to standardize on the year plus the word "Recruiting," I figure that the recruit won't choose UConn.

I also devalue highly confident/arrogant posts that contain improper syntax or apostrophes in words used to pluralize.

It simplifies things, and gives me a good alternative to being annoyed.

Just a couple of tips to make life less unpleasant sometimes.

pj

Reaction Score
Was worried about his character and effect on the locker room. He was a 2018 recruit. If we get Jalen Carey to go with Alterique and Vital, we'll be OK.

Reaction Score
Honestly this doesn't bother me at all. It never felt like we were in it. Maybe because there was so little news on this one. I've moved on and am already looking at 2018.

Reaction Score
Don't kid yourself this would have been a very nice get. Time to put 2017 to rest and hope the 2018 recruiting class is significantly better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom