The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
She basically played a game of Around The World going 10/10:
C6SBjEKUsAAJ7Ra.jpg

C6SG1ZyWAAAMdPb.jpg

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'll never understand the angst some people have about a women's team post on the men's board. So what? You don't have to click. You definitely don't have to comment.

I, for one, am extremely proud of what they have accomplished and what they continue to accomplish.

UCONN has a bunch of different rosters and coaches, but we are one team...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
before she catches the ball she seems to do a bounce and as shes coming down she catches the ball and bounces/rises into her shot... really nice to watch

Reaction Score
Wow, these ladies would give the mens team a run for their money for sure.

Reaction Score
before she catches the ball she seems to do a bounce and as shes coming down she catches the ball and bounces/rises into her shot... really nice to watch

Most of the time it's a travel quite honestly, Nurse does it too. But it's allowed in the womens game, and sometimes in the mens game when guys bounce back to get behind the 3 line.

But she can shoot it can't she? What I like most about her is how good she is with the left now, her offensive game is way ahead of many of the prior stars.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Most of the time it's a travel quite honestly, Nurse does it too. But it's allowed in the womens game, and sometimes in the mens game when guys bounce back to get behind the 3 line.

But she can shoot it can't she? What I like most about her is how good she is with the left now, her offensive game is way ahead of many of the prior stars.
it's so fluid it's hard to tell

Reaction Score
If they don't dive for loose balls, they get a seat at the end of the bench, courtesy of Geno. He doesn't play to the score, he plays to a standard.

There's a point where that doesn't apply regardless of gender. You don't steal second base up 10 runs. You don't throw a bomb in football when you're up 40 in the 4th. It's called winning with class.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom