UConn vs. Xavier post game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Xavier post game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am constantly wishing for Nesh to get more minutes. Beyond what you've said, she impresses as an athlete.

It's been a catastrophic year injury-wise, and one more would be Armageddon. And if Paige chooses to depart, Nesh would be the only true point guard on the squad besides KK. (I'm not counting on Morgan Cheli being a point guard at the college level.)
Cheli would have no problem as a backup PG if needed. She plays it and controls games for the best HS team in the country.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Cheli would have no problem as a backup PG if needed. She plays it and controls games for the best HS team in the country.
…against the best high school teams in the country

Reaction Score
I love how Paige hangs around post game signing autographs and taking pictures with her many fans all around the country. What a pleasure it has been having her here - hope we get another year!
Bantam Laker: is that Bantam Lake Connecticut or Bantam Lake South Carolina?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Key words being "high school."

We were talking about Morgan Cheli, who is quite capable of filling in as point guard since she handles that role for her battle-tested, #1 ranked high school

Reaction Score
Key words being "high school."

Of course it's HS but the best PGs in college were the best in HS. She doesn't have to be small at 5-6 or 5-9 to have all the skills needed to play it. Her size at 6-2 makes her versatile enough to play several positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom