UConn vs. Temple Owls (Saturday 10/5/24 @3:30p @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Temple Owls (Saturday 10/5/24 @3:30p @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM

Reaction Score
message boards are the same everywhere. The Temple board's thread about the UConn game quickly turned into a CR thread about the AAC and how UConn is doing being independent and being in the Big East

"Hard to believe, UConn, with no conf is supposed to be that much better than TU, a flagship member of the AAC like UConn was. Supposedly, (..& hopefully to most on this board), UConn's football was going to die after they left. I didn't like their chances either but that opinion changed with the savvy hire of Mora. They have a pretty competitive team and a nice schedule, for an indy. 3 P4's--1 at home and have had similar schedules for yrs.

"I'm on the neutral side of the A-10 vs AAC thing but...UConn has done something here that should at least make some people at N Broad think about UConn's path. TU has that path available if they want. I would even say TU has an advantage in that respect. A welcoming. GOOD, BB conf if they want to leave the AAC."

just read the thread.
they are very angry!

at their fb coach
at being in the AAC with a bunch of pretty-much CUSA schools
at not being in the Big East or a-10
at not having natural, regional rivals
at UConn for being better than them without a conference

thank you Jim Mora!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors