UConn vs So Carolina game thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn vs So Carolina game thread

Reaction Score
No kidding Nell! It's called freedom of movement! When allowed to cut, UConn is just more athletic and gets by their defender. Nell's solution: be more physical, i.e. see Missouri game.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
UConn is on fire!! 3 players are in double figure scoring at halftime.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Great 1st half of basketball. Will Never Understand why Dawn didn't call a timeout during UConn's 17 - 2 Run. She should have called a Time Out when the Run hit 8-10 points. So Carolina was disorganized on both ends of the court. Don't recall how many of the 17 points were on transition baskets, but I believe most were scored by UConn in their normal offense.

Reaction Score
Only way we lose is if the refs foul out all UConn players. You never know.
They are calling stuff on UConn and not so much on SC. UConn will be lucky to have no one foul out and they will all be banged up and bruised.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm thoroughly enjoying this game tonight, dilly dilly. How about the rest of you? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
She is. I thought they were going to work on denying her the ball. Not really doing that so far.
A'Ja is one player. One player can't win no game. Let A'Ja have her 10 points.

Reaction Score
Great 1st half of basketball. Will Never Understand why Dawn didn't call a timeout during UConn's 17 - 2 Run. She should have called a Time Out when the Run hit 8-10 points. So Carolina was disorganized on both ends of the court. Don't recall how many of the 17 points were on transition baskets, but I believe most were scored by UConn in their normal offense.
Was saying the same thing (even though there is no one to hear me).

Reaction Score
as I watch the ladies continue to kill it from 3 pt range, I started thinking to myself. The ball women use has a smaller circumference than men's. Does anybody now why women don't use a rim with a smaller diameter? I was thinking if you take the best women's shooter compared to the best men's shooter if you could really measure an apples to apples comparison because the smaller size ball with the same sized rim seems to give more margin for error with a women's ball. Had me thinking what the difference in shooting percentage would be for women in A vs. B.

I thought this game would be way closer, but instead my mind started to wander as I watch and the ladies pull further away and for some reason remembered back to middle and high school when we used to have a fundraiser boys vs girls game and I remembered I always shot much better with the women's ball :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom