UConn vs ND in the second game on Friday night | The Boneyard

UConn vs ND in the second game on Friday night

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a prominent mention of the Bueckers recruitment as an additional ingredient in the rivalry. Be prepared.

Reaction Score
They can’t comment on a recruit before signing and who said she was a guarantee to go to ND?? Has nothing to do with who wins the final four .. she obviously knew UCONN was the place for her and why wait?? Every recruit chooses a school that’s best for them.. apparently ND thinks there entitled to land every top recruit cause they are defending national champs... I would take our 11 national titles and 12 straight trips to the final four over there 2 national titles. Sadly ND dislikes anything UCONN because they wish they had what we have. Jealousy sometimes brings out the hostile behavior between programs. Like Geno says recruiting is hard now and u lose out on some and sometimes you get the kids u really want... it’s part of life!!! Go Huskies
Actually I don’t dislike UCONN. Maybe don’t try bunching all ND fans in one category.

Reaction Score
This is the 3rd year in a row I will be working when UConn plays during the final 4, the last two years ended basically similar, hopefully the 3rd time is the charm lol

Reaction Score
Massey has Notre Dame as a 3 point favorite on the opening line.
Predictions mean nothing!!! Let the game speak for itself. All the teams headed to Tampa are all
Capable of winning the title or they wouldn’t be there. I think there is no clear favorite .. all the teams cause each other problems ... it’s anyone’s title to claim.

Reaction Score
Just like Notre Dame was a favorite when we played them in south bend back at the beginning of the season.. UCONN is a much better team and ND didn’t impress me at all against Texas A&M or Stanford... wasn’t like they dominate the games... if I have to say the most dominant team is Baylor but the final four stage is a whole new ball game. It’s up
For grabs so throw all that crap out the window it means nothing...just ask the Duke men!!! Enough Said

Reaction Score
Predictions mean nothing!!! Let the game speak for itself. All the teams headed to Tampa are all
Capable of winning the title or they wouldn’t be there. I think there is no clear favorite .. all the teams cause each other problems ... it’s anyone’s title to claim.
Just like Notre Dame was a favorite when we played them in south bend back at the beginning of the season.. UCONN is a much better team and ND didn’t impress me at all against Texas A&M or Stanford... wasn’t like they dominate the games... if I have to say the most dominant team is Baylor but the final four stage is a whole new ball game. It’s up
For grabs so throw all that crap out the window it means nothing...just ask the Duke men!!! Enough Said
I was just quoting the spread. It isn't a prediction. In fact, it is a rare occasion where UCONN gets points. And 2 1/2 points shows that there is no clear favorite.

Reaction Score
Hard to beat a great team twice in one season, but I wish the huskies well. Uconn will have a difficult time defending them so I I just hope shots are falling.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I root for teams who play the game the right way and we all know what we saw back in south bend. UCONN is going to have issues guarding them?? Notre Dame is going to have a difficult time defending UCONN ... but like I see u can’t defend flops!!! The key to the game will be stoping Jackie Young!!! But I like our chances we shoot the way we did in the regional final no one is going to beat us. Our starting 5 is just as good as there’s.... they have 4 seniors to our 2 that’s the difference .. they have no bench just like us.. we beat them soundly back in south bend were a better team and we have played Notre Dame so many times we all know what sets were both going to run nothing to really scout .. it’s the team or players that will make the big plays and shots that will determine the outcome of the game. What makes people think we have no chance of beating ND when we already did this season... very baffled by that. Meghan is playing better, Olivia is playing better and I don’t think that have anyone who can guard Williams .. she proved that the first time around.. and if we bring our 3 point shooting to Tampa ND won’t be able to keep
Up. There defense is not blowing me away .. yes they can score we all know that but defense wins games and they ware teams down like Texas A&M and Stanford ... they won’t ware down UCONN unless we get into foul trouble.. same goes for ND.. u get any of there starters in foul trouble it’s not like MM has a deep bench either. If we should lose and I’m ok with that.. will be sad cause I will
Miss Pheese and Katie Lou.. but I will be rooting so hard for Baylor or Oregon to take them down. I don’t want to see them win again and hear all about them all next year and showing reply after reply of ND... they keep showing Arike shots from last year.. enough we’ve been seeing that since last year.. we all get it she made 2 amazing shots .. new final four new opportunity ... but I’m picking my Huskies because we have absolutely nothing to prove everyone has doubted us all year long.. let the Irish be the hunted.. all the pressure is on them to repeat .. im not worried at all. Take my huskies anyday!! Like Geno said this is a special team!!!
I think Notre Dame will win this revenge game, just as I thought they'd win during the regular season. UConn shocked me the 1st time

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
This is the 3rd year in a row I will be working when UConn plays during the final 4, the last two years ended basically similar, hopefully the 3rd time is the charm lol
AMM, have you ever considered calling in sick this year?!! Just saying :)
Between you and HuskyNan picking up lucky pennies, I really don't know who is worst.. Stop it please :)

Reaction Score
ESPN folks picking Notre Dame. If our offensive arsenal is fully on display then our slight defensive advantage will give us the win. Can’t wait till Friday even though it’s way past my bedtime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom