UConn vs ND in the second game on Friday night | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn vs ND in the second game on Friday night

Reaction Score
Not at all. The game will be probably be fixed in ND's favor by ESPN. They need the ACC to win as they will be hyping the ACCN during the game as much as possible. The officials will favor ND as usual as they are likely paid off by ESPN. The NCAA hates UConn and Geno. You should not worry if I were you. It will be a miracle if UConn wins as the odds are stacked against them. Ogunbawale could murder someone in the game and it will be the victims fault. Remember last years discrepancy in fouls. I suspect it will be worse this year.

I bet that you don't believe that mankind has ever landed on the moon either.

Reaction Score
The moon landing by the US was likely staged. There are evidence based theories on that. The Russians were there and the aliens who live on the dark side of the moon told them to get out.

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score

First off, I'm not the OP, but I get your drift, that was my initial reaction. But let me say this, I'm not averse to conspiracy theories, yet I do believe the US landed on the moon. The two are not mutually exclusive. Conspiracies do exist, there's a whole body of law that deals with conspiracies and police have to determine if a crime was a conspiracy (whether there were accomplices or not). Just sayin' :cool:

Reaction Score
The moon landing by the US was likely staged. There are evidence based theories on that. The Russians were there and the aliens who live on the dark side of the moon told them to get out.

What about the Chinese who recently landed on the dark side of the moon? Were they chase away as well? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Reaction Score
yup thats the dumbest stat I hear them make... Turner has been around for 8 seasons already

And that's a not accurate statement, too. This is her 5th year, no different than if she red shirted her freshman year

Reaction Score
yup thats the dumbest stat I hear them make... Turner has been around for 8 seasons already

And does Jess having points at another school not make her an offensive threat and part of a dynamic offense this year? She actually was fairly average at Nebraska and wasn't such a threat until MM started coaching her.

Reaction Score
Just curious if anyone knows how many late semi final games UCONN has won as opposed to the earlier semi final games? I think Geno would much rather prefer they play the earlier games based on comments he's made in the past. I think this game is a toss up and I am hoping they will be able to withstand Notre Dame's runs. If it goes down to the wire, hopefully we'll have luck on our side.

Reaction Score
Just curious if anyone knows how many late semi final games UCONN has won as opposed to the earlier semi final games? I think Geno would much rather prefer they play the earlier games based on comments he's made in the past. I think this game is a toss up and I am hoping they will be able to withstand Notre Dame's runs. If it goes down to the wire, hopefully we'll have luck on our side.
This game will not go down to the wire. The team that wins will win easily by double digits.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
It was hyperbole for a humorous effect. I’ve said the same thing about Kitja Laksa at USF

Hyperbole is a lost art. But there is no way they’d approve a Jess Shepherd caliber of player for UConn next year — because it’s UConn.

It’s a hard knock life for the hyperbolic.

Reaction Score
What about the Chinese who recently landed on the dark side of the moon? Were they chase away as well? Inquiring mind wants to know.
They did not land a manned spacecraft. We really don't know what happened, if anything. I am not sure if their moon landing was real. Can you really believe what they say?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What makes you say that? Last year was by a bucket in OT
I just don't see any of these final four games going down to the wire. Especially, any game Uconn plays. They will either win convincingly or lose convincingly. 3 straight final four games going down to the wire? Nope!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It seems like 8 years!!
1554443038718.png

Reaction Score
I just don't see any of these final four games going down to the wire. Especially, any game Uconn plays. They will either win convincingly or lose convincingly. 3 straight final four games going down to the wire? Nope!
Its weird to think that.... But I completely agree. At least for the ND UConn game. I think that both teams can blow the other out. I think one team will have an A game and the other will have a B game. I hope it's close, as the would be good for the sport... But I feel like it's gonna at least be a double digits win for one team.

I actually am picking Oregon to beat Baylor. I like Oregon's offense. Sabrina is a star! That game will be close I think, no blowouts. Sabally needs to have a huge game, and so does Boley. If Richards guards Sabrina, Corzola and Boley have to step up. Richards is a lockdown defender, whoever she isn't guarding should attack. That was the game plan last year for ND. Crystal and Kia guarded AO and Mabrey, while Williams was checking Shepard. Young was simply attacking KLS (bad ankle) in the first quarter and set the stage for the rest of the game.

Reaction Score
Its weird to think that.... But I completely agree. At least for the ND UConn game. I think that both teams can blow the other out. I think one team will have an A game and the other will have a B game. I hope it's close, as the would be good for the sport... But I feel like it's gonna at least be a double digits win for one team.

I actually am picking Oregon to beat Baylor. I like Oregon's offense. Sabrina is a star! That game will be close I think, no blowouts. Sabally needs to have a huge game, and so does Boley. If Richards guards Sabrina, Corzola and Boley have to step up. Richards is a lockdown defender, whoever she isn't guarding should attack. That was the game plan last year for ND. Crystal and Kia guarded AO and Mabrey, while Williams was checking Shepard. Young was simply attacking KLS (bad ankle) in the first quarter and set the stage for the rest of the game.
Yeah, like I said earlier, UConn will have quite the time defending ND. They are really just going to have to outshoot them. That's the only way they win this game.

Reaction Score
or get O'wale frustrated... when she's off they're all off
Not always the case. There’s been games where Arike is off JY takes over and Arike kind of gets back in a groove. Plus I’d say the play of Arike doesn’t affect how Jess and Bri play. But yeah it can hurt when Arike isn’t hitting shots.

Reaction Score
please please please can ESPN keep the Muffet vs Geno storylines to the barest of minimums , if at all.
Not when Muffet opens her mouth, and out comes a blatenly sexist remark. Of course ESPN is going to stoke up the fire. What better way for them to drum up interest in the final four. I mean, let's forget that we've got 4 stellar programs, great players, and it's a national championship weekend. NOOOOOO,
let's stoke the fires of sexism, by making a stupid remark. Nope sorry, ESPN isn't to blame for this.....it's Muffet and her mouth is to blame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom