UConn vs Creighton this Sunday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Creighton this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is such a strange hill to die on but you do you

Sorry, I was never a ZBE groupie. It's just a bunch of small Catholic Schools that were gutted by the ACC.

Besides, we were 65-61 in the AAC. In the last four years we were 32-40. I hated walking away with our tail between out legs because we couldn't compete. Hated it.

We will do much better in the BE. Bet the mortgage.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I was never a ZBE groupie. It's just a bunch of small Catholic Schools that were gutted by the ACC.

Besides, we were 65-61 in the AAC. In the last four years we were 32-40. I hated walking away with our tail between out legs because we couldn't compete. Hated it.

But not because the conference is easier than the AAC. It's because UConn is getting better and they now have a coach who cares and is rebuilding the mess he inherited.

Reaction Score

Yes we will do better because we have a competent coach and rosters that will be much better than we ever had in the AAC... can’t tell if you’re being serious sometimes lol.

Reaction Score
as much as i'd like to see you end up without internet access...even if we went undefeated in the aac we would still have abandoned it for the BE without hesitation. you have the trolling prowess of a russian bot.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Marquette is the type of team that can knock off anyone because of how big and physical they are.

Let‘s hope we see just how big an physical UConn can be tomorrow. Because we have the guys to play that way. I expect Josh to start along with Whaley and Martin. That front line should cause Creighton some problems. I want to see us dominate the boards. Creighton can score, but we cannot give them two shots or we lose this game.

Surprise of the day? I hoping the good Adams from game 1 is back. We need him.

Reaction Score

Please stop calling it the ZBE. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20201219-180810_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
Let‘s hope we see just how big an physical UConn can be tomorrow. Because we have the guys to play that way. I expect Josh to start along with Whaley and Martin. That front line should cause Creighton some problems. I want to see us dominate the boards. Creighton can score, but we cannot give them two shots or we lose this game.

Surprise of the day? I hoping the good Adams from game 1 is back. We need him.
This is what I expected but from Hurley's comments today it sounds like he plans on matching Creighton and playing small

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is what I expected but from Hurley's comments today it sounds like he plans on matching Creighton and playing small

So we can expect to lose then. I hope he gets over this eventually.

Reaction Score
So we can expect to lose then. I hope he gets over this eventually.
Disagree on the first part, we can beat Creighton playing this style too. But I was hoping we'd see some Sanogo and Whaley lineups tomorrow

Reaction Score
i don’t care if we lose, i wanna see a andre jackson dunk. not a put back dunk. a dunk!!!!!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
i don’t care if we lose, i wanna see a andre jackson dunk. not a put back dunk. a dunk!!!!!
Myself, if it meant that AJ goes dunkless and UConn wins - I'm in that camp
Sorry

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
So I’m assuming everyone on both sides have tested negative? I don’t want to be surprised waking up tomorrow with another letdown.

Reaction Score
Go watch Space Jam, or ESPN highlights. I prefer basketball.

Reaction Score
I'm at the point where I'm like a little kid on Christmas Eve praying and begging Santa to bring me my chosen present.

Please Santa. Creighton on Sunday. I haven't been n@ughty (OMG, is that word really on the banned list?). Please don't hold Palatine's, Chief's, and SouthWhatever guy's naughtiness against me.
Krampus.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I'm at the point where I'm like a little kid on Christmas Eve praying and begging Santa to bring me my chosen present.

Please Santa. Creighton on Sunday. I haven't been n@ughty (OMG, is that word really on the banned list?). Please don't hold Palatine's, Chief's, and SouthWhatever guy's naughtiness against me.
The pauses have caused UConn fans to lose their minds.

Reaction Score
Who was the one that said the Creighton frontline stinks and UConn should kill them on the boards? The Creighton frontline is killing UConn. Lots of second chance points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom