UConn vs Creighton this Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Creighton this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am worried UConn will give the Jays the same issue with length/athleticism that Kansas and Marquette gave them. I do think we are a really good squad, but teams with length have given us fits our two real games this year.

Not going to anticipate a win bc I know UConn has legit talent. What I do think Husky fans that haven't watched us before will see is that we play a pretty entertaining brand of ball.

Looking forward to Sunday!

Reaction Score
You will know within the first 5 min of the game if you are going to beat them. In the first game last yr once I noticed they couldn't stop Duke, PC controlled the whole game until Zeg hit a buzzer beater. At the dunk, once Watson established himself within the first 3 minutes of the game PC smoked them by like 25.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My wife said to me last night, you psyched for the UConn game Sunday.. I said.. What UConn game????? I thought we weren't playing until Wednesday, this 2nd stoppage has thrown me into a bit of a basketball funk. Husky hoops then Red Zone, perfect Sunday.

Reaction Score
Many Husky fans like college basketball enough to know about Creighton. Even more now as we share the same league but even prior I’ve had respect for the program and style.

Only thing I’m afraid of is our guys haven’t played and they hadn’t found the chemistry after 3 games prior to the 2 week layoff. Will be a tough task for our Huskies but no matter they need games. Our guards will have trouble defending the Jays but we will see as this is a major test immediately.

Reaction Score
Going to be some rust. The guys will need to turn the intensity level to 11, out work them on D and on the glass and will their way to a W.

Reaction Score
Small ball Nova type of offense.. Can our D be good/disruptive enough?? The kind of home game a crowd could have helped with.. Our depth will be key.. Expecting Martin and Jackson.. Their length and athleticism.. To have impact with perimeter D..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I prefer something more long these lines.

u-g-P8BK9N0.jpg

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
No one on Creighton can guard Bouknight
We have some really good side pieces as well. If Bouknight can really starts taking over games it will open up opportunities for other players such as cole and gaffney to shine as most likely all attention goes to stopping Bouk. Which I expect they will still not be able to do.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thing is the Blue Jays in my backyard seem fine with the snow

Reaction Score
My wife said to me last night, you psyched for the UConn game Sunday.. I said.. What UConn game????? I thought we weren't playing until Wednesday, this 2nd stoppage has thrown me into a bit of a basketball funk. Husky hoops then Red Zone, perfect Sunday.
Yeah. Great weekend. Iowa -zags on now -then turn on all the big college football championship games , then tmrw UConn at noon , then wall to wall football on red zone the rest of the day. Great sports weekend

Reaction Score
@Palatine not mad.

would you have preferred the first game be against a team from dallas? or houston? or tulsa? or new orleans? or central florida? or southern florida? or eastern carolina?
There isn't all that much difference. Except we will find the BE much easier.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There isn't all that much difference. Except we will find the BE much easier.
Thanks to the better players we have/will recruit due to the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom