UConn v. Rice University Owls (Saturday 10/26/24 @ 3:30p @ Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network & FoxSports 97.9 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Rice University Owls (Saturday 10/26/24 @ 3:30p @ Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network & FoxSports 97.9

Reaction Score
Jordan Wright was not on the field in the second half of the Wake game. I don’t recall seeing him in the first half but will rewatch the game again tonight. Did anyone see him get hurt?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Well, that explains the complete lack of running by Evers last week.

Also tells me they trust Evers with a bad wheel and unable to run moreso than Fagnano fully healthy.

Even at halftime when it was obvious WF was going to make Evers beat them with his feet (And he obviously couldn't due to his health), they stuck with Evers rather than swap to Fagnano.

Reaction Score
Jordan Wright was not on the field in the second half of the Wake game. I don’t recall seeing him in the first half but will rewatch the game again tonight. Did anyone see him get hurt?
I thought it was Chadwick and Bell the entire game. Meant to raise that earlier.

Reaction Score
Should have gone with Fagnano given this news. I guess the focus is on developing Evers now. Oh well. Would have loved to beat Wake.

Reaction Score
"Old Guy" happy that 30k showed up for WF. Have to believe after reading all the posts, that Refs affected the game in a negative way for UC. Hoping fans give it one more shot this Sat. against Rice. One way or another the program needs a win in this game...QB controversy may be hurting the team. Players perhaps split on who should be taking the snaps. Sort of human nature...Anyway, as always, love the posts, and lets roll Huskies...

Reaction Score
Should have gone with Fagnano given this news. I guess the focus is on developing Evers now. Oh well. Would have loved to beat Wake.
Having seen many Bobby Redpants coached games, I am NOT a fan of the developmental philosophy. Win now. If Evers can't run he should sit.

Reaction Score
Need to get to off to a better start, instead of getting a 1st down by a yard past the marker let's get it by 5 yards just to make sure we get a 1st.

Reaction Score
Need to get to off to a better start, instead of getting a 1st down by a yard past the marker let's get it by 5 yards just to make sure we get a 1st.
I don't disagree, but that is easier said than done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom