UConn v. Rice University Owls (Saturday 10/26/24 @ 3:30p @ Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network & FoxSports 97.9 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Rice University Owls (Saturday 10/26/24 @ 3:30p @ Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network & FoxSports 97.9

Reaction Score
But, as soon as the racers stop at the finish, they reach down and unclick their boots. As an aside, I'm friends with an Olympic Gold Medal winner in the downhill. I asked her if, now that she's retired, if she free skis with her boots tight or loose. It's loose. She said very loose, like wearing a sneaker,
Of course, which is why I wait a long time between buying new boots now. So what if the liners pack out? But even in my masters years, right toe nail every year. For some reason not the left. I will concede, the way Nick Evers lost his is probably way different. Guessing he got it stepped on HARD and he lost it pretty quickly. Probably a lot more painful than what most ski racers experience which is gradual by comparison.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score

And after 4 games, the RF turf looks fantastic, both on the playing field and all the way around it to the stands! Love our UConn ag heritage showing off there! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom