UConn & UC to ACC? Who is this guy? | The Boneyard

UConn & UC to ACC? Who is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Go B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn19h
A rumor of #Cincy and #UConn to the ACC next week has suddenly been floated around in some circles.

Seems like a nobody to me, but a ton of UC fans on 247 are just dumb enough (or desperate enough) to believe anything.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The last page or two is a conversation about this tweet and others from this Twitter handle in the "Non-Key Tweets" thread. Suspicion is that it is HFD.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Sorry, UC fan here. I don't know what HFD is but I am assuming that was just a troll post. Thanks.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Huskyfandan was a poster here who got banned and now lurks the board and can only post in game chats. He was known for his out there cr posts and football recruiting info

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's banned for the time being.

It is what it is - you'll just have to abide by our judgement.

He does pop into the chat room if you absolutely need to interact with him. Or you can invite him to your house....

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
So Fishy or any other mods out there, is HFD banned for life? And if not, when is he allowed back? This site needs Him, The recruits need Him, Diaco needs Him, UConn fans need Him...Let him play, let him play!

They supposedly banned him forever. Curmudgeons on power trips. Talk about hyper-sensitive...

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
I personally don't mind one bit that he's not allowed to post here anymore, his rants were insufferable and beyond typical message board fodder.

Much of his stuff was over-the-top, insensitive, inappropriate, vulgar, etc.. But this is a message board for UConn sports; we're not talking about the Wall Street Journal's comment page here.

I found a lot of his stuff entertaining. And some of it even made a lot of sense, notwithstanding his delivery method much of the time.

If you don't enjoy it, why not just ignore it?

I get I'm in the minority; to each his own I guess...

Reaction Score
He is the worst online personality of any that I have ever come across on the entire internet.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
The HFD fanaticism is one of the weirdest Boneyard phenomenas I can remember. And that's say a lot.

He was the Hunter S. Thompson of the Boneyard...

Reaction Score
He's a loon. Well intentioned, but still a loon. And like most loons, there is a small % of the time where they display an endearing quality, and the other 95% of the time it's like nails on a chalkboard.

He is passionate about UConn tho, so props for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom