UConn/Tulsa game thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn/Tulsa game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No he has 11 rebounds and leads the team in assists.
The only reason he leads in assists is because he is scared straight to shoot the ball. I'm not certain that stat line is great. As for the rebounds, he's done well.

Reaction Score
Hamilton might be the worst "best" player on a UCONN team ever.

Reaction Score
I don't care about his stats, his TO's and knucklehead plays are killing us.

Reaction Score
A Rec team would give this group a run for their money. They are awful.

Okay, maybe not a Rec team.

Reaction Score
Yeah to be honest we are a mediocre team, even if we somehow win this it won't give me any more confidence. It's pretty painful watching this team play

Reaction Score
Personally, I think Rodney should move out deeper and keep throwing up 3's. It's working right?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Geez, when we go cold, we go ICE COLD.

Reaction Score
Hamilton might be the worst "best" player on a UCONN team ever.
Rudy Gay used to have these strange games . Too much talent not to just show up and get a double double.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I can't believe we can't dominate this conference. This is the new normal for us.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie doesn't have the beginning of a clue as to what he's doing with this team.

He'll realize the team has done nothing but jack threes when he sees the post-game boxscore at the presser.

Reaction Score
The only reason he leads in assists is because he is scared straight to shoot the ball. I'm not certain that stat line is great. As for the rebounds, he's done well.
No, he leads the team in assists because he is our best passer and is by far the team leader in assists all year. His shooting has been bad but taking him out is idiotic.

Reaction Score
tulsa is playing a zone and NO ONE from Uconn ever flashes to the middle of the zone. In face there is no one on the baseline. No one to catch, draw and reverse the basketball. Its like watching a bunch of ten years olds stand around the three point arc passing to one another until someone goes one on three

seriously, either Ollie sucks or these kids have no understanding. Or, more probably, none of them are particularly good. Adams seems to be the only guard who knows where to penetrate and how to find teammates not looking for a spot up three. except no one out is doing anything but looking for a spot up three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom