UConn TAMU Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn TAMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
UCONN just seems exhausted. I wonder why? Practices are harder than games. Sure the starters have logged a lot of minutes, but does it REALLY wear on the players to the point that they are so tired they can't keep up? That just seems odd to me...
I don't think that's it. I think it's a season of dealing with all sorts of injuries, plus not having Tuck, plus Saniya and Brianna not really contributing to the point where Geno feels comfortable putting them in. No matter how great of shape you're in, that kind of a season wears on you.

Reaction Score
Kiah owning the defensive boards
Great job by Kiah again tonight. Both times she came into the game, all of a sudden the lead goes from a few to double digits. Coincidence? I think she of the 3 tall kids is the most intimidating despite being the shortest.

Reaction Score
Could you imagine how good aTm would be had Kelsey Bone stayed for her 5th year? Wow.

Reaction Score
Jones stumbles and is going down on her own so the officials blow the whistle.

Agree 100% Bear. Just cause she goes down does not require a whistle. I watched it couple of times and saw nothing.

Reaction Score
"They are really good defensively when they stand still" - Geno

Gotta love it

U

UCONNfan1

58-44? As out of sorts as UCONN is, it's still a comfy lead. Still, play like this and they won't get past Stanford, never mind ND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom