UConn TAMU Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

UConn TAMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like we're going to hold on, but it will be another unimpressive win.

This means either:
1) We're that much better than everyone else, and our B- game is better than anyone else's best.
or
2) There is an embarrassing dearth of parity in WCBB, and we are in for a rude awakening in the Final Four once we finally face the cream of the crop.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
So where is the Player Who Can't Be Guarded?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Gotta love in-flight wifi!

Let's go Huskies! Kiah will take care of the glass , the rest of you just make shots!!

:)

Reaction Score
Gotta love in-flight wifi!

Let's go Huskies! Kiah will take care of the glass , the rest of you just make shots!!

I love in-flight wi-fi too! What a great invention!

Reaction Score
There will be a wake-up call in the interim week - no worries
I dunno... they've been a slow starting team all year. Hasn't hurt 'em yet between their defense and just playing inferior teams, which will obviously change after tonight.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I dunno... they've been a slow starting team all year. Hasn't hurt 'em yet between their defense and just playing inferior teams, which will obviously change after tonight.
I don't think UConn is a slow starting team at all. They've gotten out to very nice leads against good teams this year. This is a recent phenomenon.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
j66kicker said:
There will be a wake-up call in the interim week - no worries

Or ask Maya to come to Nashville to help run the next practice and participate in 5 x 5.

Just sayin

Reaction Score
I don't think UConn is a slow starting team at all. They've gotten out to very nice leads against good teams this year. This is a recent phenomenon.
There have been a few fast starts, but even against some absolutely horrid teams they've come out flat. @Temple, @SMU, BYU on Sunday, usually they right the ship by the 2nd media time out, but as others have pointed out, the struggles seem to last deeper and deeper into the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom