UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/26

Christyn Williams with 24 points Friday.

Olivia Nelson-Ododa credited with her third straight double-double. Also with ones on 1/23 and 1/24. No specific numbers have been reported yet for any of those games.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
1/26

Christyn Williams with 24 points Friday.

Olivia Nelson-Ododa credited with her third straight double-double. Also with ones on 1/23 and 1/24. No specific numbers have been reported yet for any of those games.
Hey Sluconn, you should not be giving incomplete reports on players. We are not used to you doing that.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I grew up in Stratford, CT which is about an hour outside of the Big Apple. Storrs is more like 3 hours.
LOL, so it takes an hour now to get to Storrs from Hartford? ;)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/30

Nelson-Ododa had 15 points and 5 rebounds on senior night.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
olivia-nelson-ododa.jpg

A year ago, Barrow (Winder, Ga.) forward Olivia Nelson-Ododa wasn’t entirely sure that she’d come back as the same dominant player after a knee injury ended her season and sidelined her for most of the summer.

That’s why she was all smiles on Friday morning when the McDonald’s Hometown Heroes presented by American Family Insurance stopped by her school and presented her with an honorary jersey for the game, which tips on March 28 at Phillips Arena in Atlanta.

This season Nelson-Ododa, a Connecticut signee, is averaging 22 points and 11 rebounds a game.

Olivia Nelson-Ododa thrilled to receive her McDonald's All American jersey

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
olivia-nelson-ododa.jpg

A year ago, Barrow (Winder, Ga.) forward Olivia Nelson-Ododa wasn’t entirely sure that she’d come back as the same dominant player after a knee injury ended her season and sidelined her for most of the summer.

That’s why she was all smiles on Friday morning when the McDonald’s Hometown Heroes presented by American Family Insurance stopped by her school and presented her with an honorary jersey for the game, which tips on March 28 at Phillips Arena in Atlanta.

This season Nelson-Ododa, a Connecticut signee, is averaging 22 points and 11 rebounds a game.

The cutest jersey wearing HS-er in the country. What isn't shown is her parents in the background wearing grins from ear to ear.

Reaction Score
I wonder who will win the Morgan Wooten Award, my guess is Christyn, Charli, or Aquira.

Reaction Score

two great things about CW.................other then her jumper it's impossible to tell if she is a lefty or a righty and she is really a cheerleader on the court..........in addition to all of her other attributes, gotta love both those characteristics at the next level

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
olivia-nelson-ododa.jpg

I saw Liv's parents at the signing ceremony, but they were seated. The second pic shows that the whole family is tall!!

Geno said that both Liv and Christyn are great kids. Liv is more reserved and appears to be very sweet. Geno and CD may need to "toughen her up" a little on the court, but I really like having nice kids. I think Liv may also be a 4.0 GPA kid. :)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Geno said that both Liv and Christyn are great kids. Liv is more reserved and appears to be very sweet. Geno and CD may need to "toughen her up" a little on the court, but I really like having nice kids. I think Liv may also be a 4.0 GPA kid. :)

She's not one of those feisty, "mean" kids Geno's always talking about but never recruits. More passive types like ONO tend to take longer to have the light bulb go off in college. Maybe she'll be an exception.

Reaction Score
She's not one of those feisty, "mean" kids Geno's always talking about but never recruits. More passive types like ONO tend to take longer to have the light bulb go off in college. Maybe she'll be an exception.

She seemed pretty intense during international play where she was pretty dominant for the USA team

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She seemed pretty intense during international play where she was pretty dominant for the USA team

That's where I first saw her and thought she looked terrific. She does have a quiet personality though and has had a major injury since then.

Reaction Score
That's where I first saw her and thought she looked terrific. She does have a quiet personality though and has had a major injury since then.

Never can tell what a player will do on the court based on their personality off the court.................for example I would say KLS is positively goofy off the court but she is steely on it................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom